• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I dont trust Adam Khoo

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
...In year 2007, Stuart Tan came out with a seminar called Internet Marketing Seminar. I thought since it is Adam Khoo business partner, so this seminar must be good and geuine, so I take up this seminar and it costs me I think near $3000. Turned out it is a mass rojak of previews by the so called Internet gurus like Ewen Chia and many others.

So when Ewen Chia came out and sell his internet products, Stuart Tan did came out and speak for all the Internet gurus speakers, and also because of Adam Khoo business partner Stuart Tan, so I think this Ewen Chia must be good and will not cheat us Singaporeans, so believed in them and signed for another $3000 package from Ewen Chia.

Turned out to be nightmare in the end.......

Let me get this straight. You trust Adam Khoo because he is a Singaporean, then you trust Stuart Tan because he is Adam Khoo's partner, then you trust Ewen Chia because Stuart Tan introduce Ewen? Ewen is not even part of AKLTG! The most this Stuart can do is to say sorry to you, and he is right, you bought it from Ewen and not AKLTG, you can call the police and even I can tell you that you are climbing up the wrong tree.

Boy are you one screw up person. I am very sure you also trust TT Durai a lot because he is 1) a Singaporean; 2) led NKF and 3) He still gets employment after the NKF fiasco.

In the first place, you bought the product without even verifying whether it works. You have not even done any check around whether it benefits you or not.

Then when you felt like you were cheated, you did not even bother to take some action like complain to Case, sighting excuse that is very troublesome.

Really, everyone out there are going all ways to get your money. You ought to know that you and no other person holds the responsiility for your money and not others. Who else can you blame but yourself when you are the one letting your money leaves your hand?

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you are just a dumb fuck. You were cheated by his partner, but not him right?

Since someone talked about learning from Adam Khoo, I want to share about my experience on Adam Khoo. Because of Adam Khoo, I trusted him as he is Singaporean and believed in him, in the end was conned by his business partner Stuart Tan.

In year 2007, Stuart Tan came out with a seminar called Internet Marketing Seminar. I thought since it is Adam Khoo business partner, so this seminar must be good and geuine, so I take up this seminar and it costs me I think near $3000. Turned out it is a mass rojak of previews by the so called Internet gurus like Ewen Chia and many others.

So when Ewen Chia came out and sell his internet products, Stuart Tan did came out and speak for all the Internet gurus speakers, and also because of Adam Khoo business partner Stuart Tan, so I think this Ewen Chia must be good and will not cheat us Singaporeans, so believed in them and signed for another $3000 package from Ewen Chia.

Turned out to be nightmare in the end, Ewen never delivered what he promised to us, so we wanted a refund. Suddenly Ewen is nowhere to be found, his office number never picked up, so look for Stuart Tan.

That Stuart Tan didnt help much, in the end money gone, Ewen Chia nowhere to be found too.

Because I believe in Adam Khoo, indirectly was cheated by his busines partner Stuart Tan. So now you tell me can I still trust Adam Khoo?

The story I tell you is a true story, a lot of people kanna cheated in that Internet Marketing Seminar conducted by Stuart Tan but nothing can be done. Wanted to report to the police, but it is a long and hassle progress which in the end might not get a single cents back. And I remember a friend of mine wanted to report this case to the Straits Time and email to Stuart Tan and you know what did that joker said? Stuart didnt humbly apologised and instead told my friend to go ahead.

So this is Stuart Tan, Adam Khoo business partner, now I dont trust Adam Khoo anymore, no matter how big his advertising or any crab come out from his mouth, I cannot believe it. I mean who knows, since he is business partner with Stuart Tan, I dont know whether did they scammed the Singaporeans together in the Internet Marketing Seminar in year 2007 or not?

I mean I dont know, God knows.

So I dont trust Stuart Tan, and since he is business partner with Adam Khoo, I dont trust Adam Khoo too.

As the saying goes, "Birds of the feathers, flock together."

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your idea is interesting up to an extent, but it won't work. And no points for originality as well.

Very simple, asked both of them Adam Khoo and Stuart Tan to put down black and white for you. What they promised you, you must achieve them when you finished their courses, and within 1 to 3 months there are no changes in you, asked for a money back guarnette.

Tell them now market is bad, and money is very hard to earn. If I dont get the result promised by both of you, my money is gone, and never know when is the next retrenchment.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your idea is interesting up to an extent, but it won't work. And no points for originality as well.

I am trying to be nice here to share my experience and dont want people here to get cheated of their hard earn money.

Are you Adam Khoo or Stuart Tan friends or their dogs? If you are fuck you.

You fucking chow chee bye! you and Adam Khoo and Stuart Tan are the same bunch of dogs. You suck the hard earned money of Singaporeans and you come here try to play hero for them.

FUCK YOU! CHOW CHEE BYE! FUCK YOU! YOU ARE A DOG OF ADAM KHOO AND STUART TAN! FUCK YOU!

AT LEAST I SHARE MY EXPERIENCE HERE, YOU FUCKING DOG STILL WANT TO COME HERE AND CHEAT PEOPLE MONEY AND ASKED THEM TO ATTEND ADAM KHOO AND STUART TAN CHEATING COURSES! FUCK YOU CHOW CHEE BYE BIG TIME!

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me get this straight. You trust Adam Khoo because he is a Singaporean, then you trust Stuart Tan because he is Adam Khoo's partner, then you trust Ewen Chia because Stuart Tan introduce Ewen? Ewen is not even part of AKLTG! The most this Stuart can do is to say sorry to you, and he is right, you bought it from Ewen and not AKLTG, you can call the police and even I can tell you that you are climbing up the wrong tree.

Boy are you one screw up person. I am very sure you also trust TT Durai a lot because he is 1) a Singaporean; 2) led NKF and 3) He still gets employment after the NKF fiasco.

In the first place, you bought the product without even verifying whether it works. You have not even done any check around whether it benefits you or not.

Then when you felt like you were cheated, you did not even bother to take some action like complain to Case, sighting excuse that is very troublesome.

Really, everyone out there are going all ways to get your money. You ought to know that you and no other person holds the responsiility for your money and not others. Who else can you blame but yourself when you are the one letting your money leaves your hand?

In the first place, I never asked you or force you to come here and read my thread, if you want to come and read is your business. I am trying to share my experience here, and do not want others to get cheated like me. I hate Durai, and you bring Durai into this picture, why? Are you also a keleng like Durai?

Or are you Adam Khoo or Stuart Tan friends or their dogs?

I kept telling others to save money tby going to Success Shop in Peninsula Plaza to get motivational courses which is much much cheaper than going to Adam Khoo and Stuart Tan Courses. If you have attended their courses, gd luck to you.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the first place, I never asked you or force you to come here and read my thread, if you want to come and read is your business. I am trying to share my experience here, and do not want others to get cheated like me. I hate Durai, and you bring Durai into this picture, why? Are you also a keleng like Durai?

Or are you Adam Khoo or Stuart Tan friends or their dogs?

I kept telling others to save money tby going to Success Shop in Peninsula Plaza to get motivational courses which is much much cheaper than going to Adam Khoo and Stuart Tan Courses. If you have attended their courses, gd luck to you.

Of course reading your thread is my choice and I really love what you have written because what you are trying to justify just makes me LAUGH! In fact I was looking forward to how you would reply ( although it was pretty predictable ).

So quick that you would label anyone giving alternate opinions being labelled coming from the other side of the fence. What noble claim that you are here to warn people, when what you really want is to get sympathy?

I mean, who in their right mind would trust the product of a stranger, who is introduced by another stranger who is the partner of yet another stranger. Tell me first how well you know Adam Khoo, let alone his partner Suart Tan and a guest speaker of the seminar Ewen introduced by Stuart Tan?

I think you are better off coming clean on the matter. You are not there to sign up for SGD3,000 seminar because you trust Adam Khoo, you did not buy the product because you trust Adam Khoo, and because of that Stuart Tan and because of that Ewen. You are there because you want to earn more easy money, full stop.

To say the truth, I empathise with your situation, everyone including me want to find better way to earn more money, there is nothing to be ashame of. But the fact that you are not taking action to protect your own interest claiming too tedious a process is rediculous. It is your money and if you don't protect it, who will?

I have gone through some web-site yesterday getting to "know" this Ewen case better. Here is my thought, I think he is a fraud, good thing is that he is in Singapore and you can take action in reporting to the police and CASE. There are many references on-line to indicate possible criminal behaviour on Ewen. If this Ewen has money back guaranttee in the first place, you are likely to get back your money. Better thing is that this Ewen might even be charged for fraud. Imagine that you might be the one bringing him down.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nickers9

seriously, if you wan to just motivate yourself, there are all sorts of books out there. must you pay thousands to hear a person blah blah blah at you.

the vegetarian part was quite hilarious actually. do you even understand why Anthony Robbins is asking you to be a vegetarian? better health? can it be done through better diet? better karma? can one do more good deeds? care for environment? how about recycling first?

think it is time for you to sit down in a quiet place and really review your life.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The seminar i attend is Rich dad poor dad.. I even has the autograph of Rk and took photo of him too.

How come anthony robbins never go and encourage meat-eating leh. strange hor..

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The seminar i attend is Rich dad poor dad.. I even has the autograph of Rk and took photo of him too.

How come anthony robbins never go and encourage meat-eating leh. strange hor..

The most important thing is that you need to believe in what you sell. If this Tony Robbin does not believe in meat eating, he will have a hard time selling the idea.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course reading your thread is my choice and I really love what you have written because what you are trying to justify just makes me LAUGH! In fact I was looking forward to how you would reply ( although it was pretty predictable ).

So quick that you would label anyone giving alternate opinions being labelled coming from the other side of the fence. What noble claim that you are here to warn people, when what you really want is to get sympathy?

I mean, who in their right mind would trust the product of a stranger, who is introduced by another stranger who is the partner of yet another stranger. Tell me first how well you know Adam Khoo, let alone his partner Suart Tan and a guest speaker of the seminar Ewen introduced by Stuart Tan?

I think you are better off coming clean on the matter. You are not there to sign up for SGD3,000 seminar because you trust Adam Khoo, you did not buy the product because you trust Adam Khoo, and because of that Stuart Tan and because of that Ewen. You are there because you want to earn more easy money, full stop.

To say the truth, I empathise with your situation, everyone including me want to find better way to earn more money, there is nothing to be ashame of. But the fact that you are not taking action to protect your own interest claiming too tedious a process is rediculous. It is your money and if you don't protect it, who will?

I have gone through some web-site yesterday getting to "know" this Ewen case better. Here is my thought, I think he is a fraud, good thing is that he is in Singapore and you can take action in reporting to the police and CASE. There are many references on-line to indicate possible criminal behaviour on Ewen. If this Ewen has money back guaranttee in the first place, you are likely to get back your money. Better thing is that this Ewen might even be charged for fraud. Imagine that you might be the one bringing him down.

What's so funny? If you dont believe, go ahead and take courses from Adam Khoo and Stuart Tan. Nobody is stopping you, if you think what I m saying here is crab, go ahead take courses from them.

You dont need to talk so much about your big reasoning and theory, go ahead and take courses from them, or you just come here and blah out your thought and after that just vanished away, I think you dont have the guts to do it.

miosux

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's so funny? If you dont believe, go ahead and take courses from Adam Khoo and Stuart Tan. Nobody is stopping you, if you think what I m saying here is crab, go ahead take courses from them.

You dont need to talk so much about your big reasoning and theory, go ahead and take courses from them, or you just come here and blah out your thought and after that just vanished away, I think you dont have the guts to do it.

i think u deserve to be cheated. can't u see denzuko1 is actually trying to help you? :confused:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very true.

I know an old man who created a brand name. Its already made his family a tidy sum & still making him $$$$$$...

He got many followers.

I cannot say who he is because he is very vindictive & might sue me :rolleyes:

sg-pm.jpg

My daddy offended u ah? Kaput u then u know! *chey*

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was addressing to Miosux, it is no wonder you don't understand. Kpo.

Let me state an example, this person A and person B are business partners, you dont knwo them well at all, but person A is very popular and he is in business partner with person B, you are cheated from person B, do you still believe in person A?

Just like another good example, LKY and LHL, LKY tells lies and hides a lot of truth from Singaporeans, now his son LHL takes over the position from his father, do you still believes in LHL?

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just like another good example, LKY and LHL, LKY tells lies and hides a lot of truth from Singaporeans, now his son LHL takes over the position from his father, do you still believes in LHL?

Yes, I believe LHL! Believe he will be like his father cheating again...:p

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me state an example, this person A and person B are business partners, you dont knwo them well at all, but person A is very popular and he is in business partner with person B, you are cheated from person B, do you still believe in person A?

Hi Nckers, to be fair to Adam (I'm no fan of him tho' :wink:) He's running a franchise essentially. His franchisee may not run the business well, and he may not be aware of it. If you gave negative feedback to him about the 2 jokers, and if many others do too, and he doesn't rectify the problem, then he'll be guilty as hell. Maybe u shld start by sending him a note.