• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I dont trust Adam Khoo

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am here telling everyone to be careful, but some people here dont appreciate it. I asked them if they want it, they can go and attend their courses, I am not stopping them.

QUOTE]

ppl here dun appreciate becos in the 1st place, there was never any intention to attend this type of talks..:biggrin::biggrin: deep huh??

I am here creating this thread is to create awareness of what Adam Khoo and Stuart Tan are doing abt their so called courses. There are so many people down here, some never intent to go, and some are or maybe intent to go for their courses. I am of coz refering to those people who are intenting to go for their courses.

Not for you sifu
:mad:

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
cheebye idiots still have money to spend on this self-help self-love wankery crap. give your money to me, and i intro you to GL, less BS. or i sell you overpriced KY and tissue paper also can!

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha ha ha .... interesting quote

Yeah man, hope that old man must be careful with his head now. Cause Merlion kanna strike by lightning on its head, Merlion is the icon of Singapore, just like the old man. Hope he be careful when he goes out again

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why the Merlion was strike by lightning on the head. It is a signfrom God that the Singaporeans frustration and suffering had went up to heaven, and God is hearing all Singaporeans suffering.

God sent a lightning to strike the Singapore Icon Merlion is to tell the PAP government to have more compassionate and understanding to the Singaporeans, if not the lightning will strike on the head of the living Singapore Icon.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have anyone or friends attended Adam Khoo or Stuart Tan courses and felt being cheated, pls share down here.

Lian9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont know why...whenever i heard pple mention the name Stuart Tan, makes me think of Stuart Little the mice....i frgot which movie was it...

vstudio

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the record, I'm not a 'dog' nor bootlicker of Adam Khoo but I think we need to think logically here. Is Adam Khoo's course ineffective or the child? If I bring a horse to the river and it refuses to drink, is the water poisoned or do I have a friggin uncooperative horse?

vs

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the record, I'm not a 'dog' nor bootlicker of Adam Khoo but I think we need to think logically here. Is Adam Khoo's course ineffective or the child? If I bring a horse to the river and it refuses to drink, is the water poisoned or do I have a friggin uncooperative horse?

vs
Don't be daft. No intelligent parent is going to send their kid to Adam Khoo. Its for the gullible. Adam was mediocre student in Bus Ad but very street smart. He just found a way to milk some suckers.

alien69

Some background: ADAMS KHOO is a rich kid. His father owns the advertising company.

I met him years ago when I tried to go into INSURANCE industry. He was there giving some MOTIVATIONAL SPEECH...

But most of his speeches is a localised version of Anthony Robbins. Nothing new... secondly, He is not even Trained as A TRAINER.

TRAINER are required to go through a 3 year course to be certified.

So think about it: A rich man's boy can provide excellent motivational seminars is mainly due to his toastmasters' ability. (BULLSHIT ABILITIES)
THIS GUY GOT NO SUBSTANCES at all.

So please send your kids to learn Drawings, pianos, guitars or whatever...than attend his stupid seminars...

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
vs

The problem is the water is damn expensive and its seller claim it's miracle that can do wonder. After paying a high price, seller come back and blame the horse. :rolleyes:

alien69

no[lan];185387 said:
Yes i read about Adam Khoo a long time ago, his father is rich. Therefore, its simply a matter transfer of wealth. He brings disgrace to the word entrepreneur as he didnt do much to start from scratch. Yet he is proclaimed to be one by local media.

Totally agree... I think the Indian Man at MUSTAFAS that sell coconut juice, can be proclaimed as real ENTREPRENEUR....

vstudio

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be daft. No intelligent parent is going to send their kid to Adam Khoo. Its for the gullible. Adam was mediocre student in Bus Ad but very street smart. He just found a way to milk some suckers.

Adam a mediocre student? You call someone who is on the dean's list (Honours roll) a mediocre student?

Ok...you win.