• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am willing to vote for change, are you?

mei mei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I will vote for change this Saturday.

I want to see a change in the highest office of the country.

I want to vote someone whose son serve NS in 2 years and not 12 years.

I want to vote someone who has never make more than $500,000 pa in his life.

I want to vote for someone who don't lie to the people.

I want to vote for some one who dare to check the books of the reserves.

I want to vote for someone who will produce annual reports on what he has been doing.

I want to vote for someone who will check and ensure the government is doing the right thing.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am voting TJS to give PAP the finger.......
Even if he does not win, I want my vote for TJS to pull down the winning percentage of PAP candidate TT.
I am telling all undecided anti PAP voters i know to concentrate and vote for TJS, for the PAP supporters that i know, I ask them to vote for TCB :biggrin:

Last edited:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
A Vote for Tan Jee Say is a Vote for Chee Soon Juan!

Yes, I will vote for change this Saturday.

I want to see a change in the highest office of the country.

I want to vote someone whose son serve NS in 2 years and not 12 years.

I want to vote someone who has never make more than $500,000 pa in his life.

I want to vote for someone who don't lie to the people.

I want to vote for some one who dare to check the books of the reserves.

I want to vote for someone who will produce annual reports on what he has been doing.

I want to vote for someone who will check and ensure the government is doing the right thing.

vistory

I am voting TJS to give PAP the finger.......
Even if he does not win, I want my vote for TJS to pull down the winning percentage of PAP candidate TT.
I am telling all undecided anti PAP voters i know to concentrate and vote for TJS, for the PAP supporters that i know, I ask them to vote for TCB :biggrin:

Wouldnt that dilute the votes and make TT win? I am rooting for TJS, but I feel that TCB has a higher chance of beating TT, so I may just give him my vote.

refulgence

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wouldnt that dilute the votes and make TT win? I am rooting for TJS, but I feel that TCB has a higher chance of beating TT, so I may just give him my vote.

Despite his "humble" beginnings, TCB is now a member of the PAP elite. If elected, he will turn out to be a Chinese version of Nathan. A vote for TJS will keep the Cabinet on their toes and wake them up from their complacency.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PAP supporters you can't sway them.
Gotten into endless arguments with friends over this, only way is to make them vote TCB otherwise their vote will go to TT...might as well split their votes this way.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP supporters you can't sway them.
Gotten into endless arguments with friends over this, only way is to make them vote TCB otherwise their vote will go to TT...might as well split their votes this way.

Agree. For PAP supporters, swing them to TCB. For swing oppo supporters (those who can't decide between TCB and TJS), swing them to TJS.

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. For PAP supporters, swing them to TCB. For swing oppo supporters (those who can't decide between TCB and TJS), swing them to TJS.

Like tat oso can. You can offer consultancy svcs for people who are frustrated over who to choose. :smile:

Last edited:

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok ok let's calm down and cool down....

Then vote for the Unifying TCB! :biggrin:
if policies cant be changed, livelihood cant improve, the only thing he can unify is rafia strings to supply... bcos more ppl will become rag & bone collectors in their old age.

fanta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me too.

I want someone who accepts $500,000 as salary, someone who will produce annual reports on what he has been doing and someone to provide checks and balances on the gahment.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. bros, i vote for a guy that when i look into his eyes.
2. he does not lie, he is firm and clear.
3. my vote goes to tjs, no doubt about it.
4. whitehair, no trust yesman!
5. ex-insurance guy, some laughing tiger with personal agenda!
6. med doc turned mp retired, elite & unconvinced leh!