• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i am very angry

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
When I was working in Singapore the office had a large number of female staff.

I knew exactly when one of them was pregnant not because I had any part to play in the matter but because they would suddenly stop wearing high heels long before any bulge appeared.

I had one PRC patient when she was 3 months pregnant she asked me to write her sick leave for the remainder of her pregnancy.

I tried explaining to her that pregnancy is nor an illness!

She kept insisting she is pregnant and cannot work. Her husband also confronted me.

Sigh. If you want can resign. Otherwise you wait till you are close to delivering then take maternity leave.

cloudy

Alfrescian
Loyal
sound much like @ginfreely situation... go borrow her broomstick... shaft it into your MIL arse.. :geek:
I do not know much why youall hate her so much. I am not her fan but i did read some of her post and can understand why she dislike cantonese because my MIL is also a cantonese. Very cunning because she will always complain to my ex husband about me behind my back and this is one of the reason (but not the only reason) why I got divorce.

cloudy

Alfrescian
Loyal
appreciate that she's willing to help (as it's her grandkid after all) and has done her share of waking up many times in the middle of the night to feed, pat and burp. there's one pet peeve with chinese grannies though. the natural sleeping position of infants after the 1st 6.9 weeks is still fetal position, thus placing them face down on a flat mattress gives them something to cling to for security and comfort. letting them sleep in the crib is best imo, of course without pillows and impediments such as too many blankets and stuffed animals around them. they will adjust their heads from cheek to cheek to breathe naturally as one cheek gets too warm over time. just have to watch and spy on them via a baby cam regularly to ensure there's no distress nor difficulty in the crib (as parents have to be careful with suffocation). since their skulls are still soft and malleable, sleeping cheek to cheek will shape their heads nicely. the problem with chinks and tiongs is that they force the babies to sleep on their backs since day 1 until they reach year 1 when their heads are already hard and no longer shapeable. when these chinese (and viet) kids grow up, they develop "slope" or flat heads.
Yes, this is what I read on the net too so I was very careful about her sleeping position.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
sound much like @ginfreely situation... go borrow her broomstick... shaft it into your MIL arse.. :geek:
What same situation? You Cantonese liar son of whore is telling lies again when what I said is mother in law in general. How can it be same situation when I don’t have a baby and never request any help from my ex mother in law.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What same situation? You Cantonese liar son of whore is telling lies again when what I said is mother in law in general. How can it be same situation when I don’t have a baby and never request any help from my ex mother in law.
3FA92790-EDCE-473B-A9DC-6A9F280FA15C.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not know much why youall hate her so much. I am not her fan but i did read some of her post and can understand why she dislike cantonese because my MIL is also a cantonese. Very cunning because she will always complain to my ex husband about me behind my back and this is one of the reason (but not the only reason) why I got divorce.
This I agree. I have met cunning Cantonese ex accountant stabbing me behind my back in the forum too.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cloudy, tis is for you! If you test positive, good luck!

Florida ER doctor ‘shocked’ to lose custody of daughter due to coronavirus

[IMG]

Dr. Theresa Greene(NBC)

A South Florida emergency room doctor fighting coronavirus on the front lines is being forced to battle in court after losing shared custody of her daughter due to her work.

Dr. Theresa Greene tested negative this week for coronavirus, but the ER physician’s ex-husband requested and received an emergency order for sole custody of the former couple’s 4-year-old daughter until the pandemic ends, NBC Miami reported. Greene works in the Dept. of Emergency Medicine at Miami’s North Shore Medical Center, according to Doximity, a networking service for medical professionals.

Circuit Judge Bernard Shapiro’s court order approving the father’s request said the decision was made “to protect the best interests of the minor child, including but not limited to the minor child’s safety and welfare.”

He added that the decision “is solely related to the outbreak of COVID-19″ and the severity of the crisis in Florida.

“I was just shocked that the judge would take this stance without talking to medical experts and knowing the facts and take it so lightly, take my child from me and not think of the effect on her, her mental and psychological well-being," Greene told the outlet, pointing to evidence that suggests the virus generally has little impact on children. “You know I took an oath and I really believe in that, that’s why I went into medicine, to help people.”

Though it is currently believed to be less common for those in younger age groups to die of COVID-19 without having preexisting conditions, it has killed younger people, despite claims made by Fla. Gov. Ron DeSantis this week.

As of Friday, at seven U.S. COVID-19 deaths occurred in people 24 and younger, with two of those victims 14 or younger, according to CDC’s database tracking the numbers.

Greene said it’s “not fair” for those on the front lines like her “who, because they’re divorced, their children are suffering and they’re being told they can’t see them.”

The American Medical Association’s stance on the dilemma is that physicians in the thick of the crisis should be allowed to return to their families providing they’re taking the appropriate precautions.

Source : Florida ER doctor ‘shocked’ to lose custody of daughter due to coronavirus

cloudy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cloudy, tis is for you! If you test positive, good luck!

Florida ER doctor ‘shocked’ to lose custody of daughter due to coronavirus

[IMG]

Dr. Theresa Greene(NBC)

A South Florida emergency room doctor fighting coronavirus on the front lines is being forced to battle in court after losing shared custody of her daughter due to her work.

Dr. Theresa Greene tested negative this week for coronavirus, but the ER physician’s ex-husband requested and received an emergency order for sole custody of the former couple’s 4-year-old daughter until the pandemic ends, NBC Miami reported. Greene works in the Dept. of Emergency Medicine at Miami’s North Shore Medical Center, according to Doximity, a networking service for medical professionals.

Circuit Judge Bernard Shapiro’s court order approving the father’s request said the decision was made “to protect the best interests of the minor child, including but not limited to the minor child’s safety and welfare.”

He added that the decision “is solely related to the outbreak of COVID-19″ and the severity of the crisis in Florida.

“I was just shocked that the judge would take this stance without talking to medical experts and knowing the facts and take it so lightly, take my child from me and not think of the effect on her, her mental and psychological well-being," Greene told the outlet, pointing to evidence that suggests the virus generally has little impact on children. “You know I took an oath and I really believe in that, that’s why I went into medicine, to help people.”

Though it is currently believed to be less common for those in younger age groups to die of COVID-19 without having preexisting conditions, it has killed younger people, despite claims made by Fla. Gov. Ron DeSantis this week.

As of Friday, at seven U.S. COVID-19 deaths occurred in people 24 and younger, with two of those victims 14 or younger, according to CDC’s database tracking the numbers.

Greene said it’s “not fair” for those on the front lines like her “who, because they’re divorced, their children are suffering and they’re being told they can’t see them.”

The American Medical Association’s stance on the dilemma is that physicians in the thick of the crisis should be allowed to return to their families providing they’re taking the appropriate precautions.

Source : Florida ER doctor ‘shocked’ to lose custody of daughter due to coronavirus
thanks, i did check with my lawyers when I had fever the other week. he said to me to make sure i have alternative arrangements like get my sister to take care of her, it wouldn't or he said most unlikely to happen like in your posts

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is always full of himself type. Always think he is right and everyone else is wrong. Even last time when we still together, tell him don't know how many times white laundry cannot mix with coloured clothes to wash, never ever listen. And what i can't tolerate the most is he doesn't wash his hands after peeing, can still say he never touch his thing there, so hands aee clean. simply disgusting! :mad:

Cloudy, I believe being married is a 2 person things.
But getting 2 person from difference background spending lifetime together is never easy.
There is no perfect 100% couple in this world.
It is always give and take to spend the future together.........
I will not comment further as it is your personal life ahead.
Wish you all the best
Cheers... :cool:

KNNBPCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The stupid man says I am unreasonable. He says he has right of access as given by the court. He calls me this morning and said he has the legal right to come take my daughter out. I said no. He says he will only bring her to his place for dinner cooked by his mother and his girlfriend and not bringing her to any other place. I said no. He says his mother misses her granddaughter. I said no. It is circuit breaker and I told him he cannot visit as he is not from my household. He says he will get his lawyer to write a letter to say I am unreasonable and this will "add to my list of crimes" against him before he apply to court to take away custody. Before I slam the phone on him, he says he will come at 3pm today no matter what. It's past 4pm now and he isn't here. I am really really agitated by his weekly nonsense. Even there is no wuhan virus, aleays tell him to send my daughter back by 9pm and always late and sometimes as late as 10.30pm. Every time always like that, trigger me up and make me unsettled whole of the day. Very very very angry
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Don't Angry Be Happy. :tongue:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I give you one evil idea.

Get her a mobile phone. So what so young carry a mobile phone.

Teach her how to take pictures and to send to you. If he tries to do something checky to her 对不起她的话.... snap piktures.

If he is not around and she is with 奶奶, get nai nai to call you to hv a chat, and do more often. Woman to woman heart easy to cheat her..

Why cheat? There is good cheat for her own good, there is bad cheat to save him from infect HIV virus... yoy know lonely man get itchy need sex on demand...

Tell nai nai you need money for this and that for the girls.... she will pay if she likes her. If nai nai no money she will push her son for money. Make him bankrupt or less money for himself that way he cannot go Geylang or have 贵妃 concubine...

LKY said.... nothing wrong to collect more money, that is COE. If this sage LKY no shame to collect more money you copy is fair dinkum..

Tioboh hope this helps..

what i can't stand the most is her nagging and must have soup prpeared for his precious son for every stupid meal

Last edited: