• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i am very angry

cloudy

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's because you've been hanging with the wrong crowd. But you finally lucked out, I'm here. :biggrin:
Whatever! i am going to prepare dinner now. Idiot obviously is not coming today and I will need to prepare another portion for her when she wakes up. And she will be disappointed and I have to arrange another lie with him later so that she wouldn't get hurt from her expectations. Always give me problems.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Whatever! i am going to prepare dinner now. Idiot obviously is not coming today and I will need to prepare another portion for her when she wakes up. And she will be disappointed and I have to arrange another lie with him later so that she wouldn't get hurt from her expectations. Always give me problems.
You have my sympathies. Some guys are really irresponsible. Have a nice evening.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
he is rich lah and has many lawyer friends

i thought government make it clear?
Parents cannot bring the child to visit grand parents and return same day?
it make no difference if grand parents is baby sitter or a dinner only.
Your child father is educated should understand the danger.
You and your exhubby may have deep rooted negative history that cause a big commotion for current small issue.
I hope both of you can let bygones be bygones.
Then can handle future for child as a good parents.
Divorced does not take away the responsibility as father and mother

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
The stupid man says I am unreasonable. He says he has right of access as given by the court. He calls me this morning and said he has the legal right to come take my daughter out. I said no. He says he will only bring her to his place for dinner cooked by his mother and his girlfriend and not bringing her to any other place. I said no. He says his mother misses her granddaughter. I said no. It is circuit breaker and I told him he cannot visit as he is not from my household. He says he will get his lawyer to write a letter to say I am unreasonable and this will "add to my list of crimes" against him before he apply to court to take away custody. Before I slam the phone on him, he says he will come at 3pm today no matter what. It's past 4pm now and he isn't here. I am really really agitated by his weekly nonsense. Even there is no wuhan virus, aleays tell him to send my daughter back by 9pm and always late and sometimes as late as 10.30pm. Every time always like that, trigger me up and make me unsettled whole of the day. Very very very angry
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Why didn't you go for a lump sum maintenance, let him have custody, care and control of your daughter and start your life afresh? You still can get access to her, and at least you are free again to have another relationship with another man. The lump sum maintenance also make it a clear cut approach minimising misunderstandings in future. Reading what you post to date, your husband seems to be more well off than you. Your daughter will get a better learning environment. I am not saying that you are selfish to want to hold on to your daughter, but have you consider that it will be better for her ?

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just let him bring your daughter back home to have a meal. Afterall he's still the father.
No one will know about this social gathering unless there's a whistle blower.
See what I mean don't let that winner knows too much lest he whistle blow on us...hehehe

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Take it on the chin,lady! The focus is always on your child. She deserves better! You too, if I may say so.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's impossible. I know a female moniker when I see one. I have sixth sense, because the Gods gifted me this capability. :biggrin:
sarcastic-laugh-gif-3.gif