• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am so unhappy. what should I do?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's my eighth bottle of heineken and I am still online surfing Sbf. I must be damm unhappy. Double roll eyes.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow! The old uncle and aunties working as cleaners, security, selling tissues, cleaning plates at hawker centres are the most happy since most of them don't go online leh.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow! The old uncle and aunties working as cleaners, security, selling tissues, cleaning plates at hawker centres are the most happy since most of them don't go online leh.

You should terminate your internet service. Quit from your job if it requires you to use internet.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You should terminate your internet service. Quit from your job if it requires you to use internet.

If you are truly unhappy, go more into the internet forums.
Prove our PM correct - that only unhappy people go to the internet.
Whatever you do, make sure you don't cancel your internet.
It is the lifeline to other unhappy people.
Welcome to the real world!

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is pinky saying ?

Coming into SBF to fuck around with kopisai is pure happiness and joy. I am so fortunate to be able to come in here to mess around with that fucktard.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is pinky saying ?

Coming into SBF to fuck around with kopisai is pure happiness and joy. I am so fortunate to be able to come in here to mess around with that fucktard.

Maybe Pinky's a part-time IB himself and he got burned badly. He's only relating a personal experience: being online = unhappy. :wink:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe Pinky's a part-time IB himself and he got burned badly. He's only relating a personal experience: being online = unhappy. :wink:

he keeps cumming here to see yingluck's pics but instead gets flooded with pics of the ho. i will also becum tulan with this bait and switch. :eek:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am so happy here and I am so happy both on line and off line. Singapore is such a wonderful and happy place to live, to work and to make love and raise your family.

People who are unhappy always blame others. Blame the Government. Blame their leaders.Blame the systems.Blame everything. They should look into the mirror and blame themselves and do something to make themselves happy.

Many of these unhappy people are failures in life - lazy, ignorant with no motivation. All they want is to receive and to be given free rides and welfare. They just sit behind their PCs in their closet and shoot aeroplanes and post vulgarities and profanities to satisfy their urges. These are the unhappy stupid people.

The happy and well to do are too busy enjoying life and they don't come to forums to vent and to rant.

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many of these unhappy people are failures in life - lazy, ignorant with no motivation. All they want is to receive and to be given free rides and welfare. They just sit behind their PCs in their closet and shoot aeroplanes and post vulgarities and profanities to satisfy their urges. These are the unhappy stupid people.

The happy and well to do are too busy enjoying life and they don't come to forums to vent and to rant.

Then why are we here so much shitfu?