• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am quite sick of my current gf...

handsomeman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everytime we go out shopping, sure she will ask to buy this buy that, end up spending over 1k. Also, she loves to have those kind of 520, 521, month versary, anniversary, 100th day we date celebration. Must take her out to nice dinner and expensive gift

If not, she will complain, nag, moody and make comparison with her other friend's bf. I feel tired having to spend so much on her and putting up with her mood.

However, after make her happy, she will kiss and treat me nice. Always lean beside me, allow me touch her and she will help me massage.

She loves me or just the materials I give?

I think ginfreely will make a better gf. You all think so?

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everytime we go out shopping, sure she will ask to buy this buy that, end up spending over 1k. Also, she loves to have those kind of 520, 521, month versary, anniversary, 100th day we date celebration. Must take her out to nice dinner and expensive gift

If not, she will complain, nag, moody and make comparison with her other friend's bf. I feel tired having to spend so much on her and putting up with her mood.

However, after make her happy, she will kiss and treat me nice. Always lean beside me, allow me touch her and she will help me massage.

your current girlfriend will empty your bank
ginfreely will empty your brain
choose one

cinababi

Alfrescian
Loyal
well chinks are typical.. what do you suggest? the pussy hole is small and can only fit tiny little dicks... send her to me.. let me dig her a bigger hole than you can.

cinababi

Alfrescian
Loyal
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ginfreely will cost you less money. She's not materialistic, will not pester you for money or weekly high end shopping. At her current age, she just wants true love from a man.

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal

eh you dumb EDMW clone, just fuck off already will ya? Your stories are just uber lame.