• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am now subjected to vetting

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First time ever I have to be ascertained that I am human. The moderators have bought into the smears?

Stop posting pro-China stuff or get kick out?

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
First time ever I have to be ascertained that I am human. The moderators have bought into the smears?

deal-with-it.jpg

Sinkies

Alfrescian
Loyal

Time to leave this stupid echo chamber of dumbfucks as many have done. No loss to you. In fact, your life will be better. Don't believe, try for a month. It amazes me and many others how our lives have improved by not coming here often.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China trolls in this forum

Tanwahtiu
Winnipegjets
Lord Elrond
LaoTze
Steffychun
Hypocrite
And many more........

Those two in bold are pro-China trolls... the others belong to other categories. :wink:

The ones in bold belong to the same category as these:
Ang4MohTrump
war is the best form of peace
democracy my butt
tun_dr_m
Tony Tan
swine_flu_H1H1

Several of them might be from the same person.

---

Winnipegjets is your typical libtard, not a bad person per se, but still couldn't get over Bad Orange Man becoming US president in 2016. Clings on to anything that could be a possible threat to Trump: Biden, China, Antifa etc. :biggrin:

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those two in bold are pro-China trolls... the others belong to other categories. :wink:

The ones in bold belong to the same category as these:
Ang4MohTrump
war is the best form of peace
democracy my butt
tun_dr_m
Tony Tan
swine_flu_H1H1

Several of them might be from the same person.

---

Winnipegjets is your typical libtard, not a bad person per se, but still couldn't get over Bad Orange Man becoming US president in 2016. Clings on to anything that could be a possible threat to Trump: Biden, China, Antifa etc. :biggrin:

Its obvious several of them are the same person cause when you respond to a post one of the other nicks pop up to chime in.

All of them seem to be beating the same tune though, but its fun for us so who cares.......

China lied people died

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What are you talking about? What vetting? Do you need a vet?

verb
gerund or present participle: vetting
  1. make a careful and critical examination of (something).
    "proposals for vetting large takeover bids"
  2. investigate (someone) thoroughly, especially in order to ensure that they are suitable for a job requiring secrecy, loyalty, or trustworthiness.
    "each applicant will be vetted by police"

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

The only time reCAPTCHA v2 is activated is if you visit as a guest. This setting has not been changed in years. It used to prevent spam bots from registering.

Screenshot 2020-06-04 09.09.00.png