• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat I am not going to say goodbye

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi, bros and sis,

despite of my previous saying goodbyes, i decided that this time, i am not going to say goodbye, i assure you this is not my last chat with you. i will still drop by and say hello to you all once in a while. take care, have fun and best wishes! :smile:

banzai PAP!:oIo: and to the lasup matas from ST.:oIo:

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi, bros and sis,

despite of my previous saying goodbyes, i decided that this time, i am not going to say goodbye, i assure you this is not my last chat with you. i will still drop by and say hello to you all once in a while. take care, have fun and best wishes! :smile:

Hi Kraft, where are you off to now?

Happyhour

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi, bros and sis,

Are you going on a honeymoon with Narong? Bon Voyage then and have fun both of you.