• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am leaving this forum too...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok folks, some of you know what happened to me recently, its been a bad year for me, I have to pick up the pieces and restart my life again... so I decided I wont be posting much here anymore, I need to work hard to get more $$$, more $$$ = more women to fuck.

I repeat, I'm not saying I'm quiting, Im just saying I will post lesser, not like 1 fucked up mod, say quit, but shamelessly take back his word and still posting here, whahaha.

I also take this chance to address to Mr Screwball, you'll get your wish granted lah, since you said my post are not contributing to the forum, then I dun start a thread and post lesser lor, happy or not? LOL

Why start this thread announcing Im leaving? Me attention whore? if you think so, so be it lor, whahaha.

Looking forward to haters comments, LOL, whahahhaa

*Must reach 10k post 1st, :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are certainly not an attention whore. That title has already grabbed long time ago. Post articles, incidents, jokes, observations and events that you find interesting for people to comment or learn and you will be fine.

You know food better than anyone here except Belle who was exceptional. write about such stuff as it is a popular topic.

I hope you do well outside the forum as you are indeed a decent guy.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
before you go, can you change your avatar to a pic of ho change, most powderful woman in sg? i love looking at her pic.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Neh neh kor chee , you suka suka leave meh ?
Sam alfresco machiam Hotel California you know , can check in but cannot leave
:biggrin:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JVcXuKxNwks" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dun leave lah...i like you around too...:(

Ok folks, some of you know what happened to me recently, its been a bad year for me, I have to pick up the pieces and restart my life again... so I decided I wont be posting much here anymore, I need to work hard to get more $$$, more $$$ = more women to fuck.

I repeat, I'm not saying I'm quiting, Im just saying I will post lesser, not like 1 fucked up mod, say quit, but shamelessly take back his word and still posting here, whahaha.

I also take this chance to address to Mr Screwball, you'll get your wish granted lah, since you said my post are not contributing to the forum, then I dun start a thread and post lesser lor, happy or not? LOL

Why start this thread announcing Im leaving? Me attention whore? if you think so, so be it lor, whahaha.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamaking said:
Ok folks, some of you know what happened to me recently, its been a bad year for me, I have to pick up the pieces and restart my life again... so I decided I wont be posting much here anymore

Hope you rediscover your destiny soon. And don't forget to upz poor kopitiam uncles.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I like your very clear reasons and decision. Good luck to your endeavors. You know how to get me right? Take care.

Tonychatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are certainly not an attention whore. That title has already grabbed long time ago. Post articles, incidents, jokes, observations and events that you find interesting for people to comment or learn and you will be fine.

You know food better than anyone here except Belle who was exceptional. write about such stuff as it is a popular topic.

I hope you do well outside the forum as you are indeed a decent guy.

Scroobal are you a 2-faced bastard Sinkie or what? When Alamaking was around, you said he is "blur fuck" and "gullible". So now when he is leaving, he is a "decent guy".

By the way, you have yet to name the parties involved in the Foo Mee Har scandal which you stirred up. Many people are interested to have kopi with you. Anonymity on the Internet? :biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. bro, do take care of yourself & stay focus.
2. just ignore some forummers here.
3. though harmless but at times pretty repetitive.
4. good luck and do come back.
5. and if you return, i will not zap you with criticism.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

alamak...what happened to you in HK? Kenna something traumatic?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

screwball is a jealous cock. as long as any threads u start hits big tme, it shall surely piss him off. look at how many of my threads were ungraciously DELETED while his boring one remains as "sticky thread". why does he have such special privilege and entitlement by the way?