• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious I am Joanne, a Singaporean & Chinese

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just played the YouTube you posted. It sounded so Reggae!

damien marley is a reggae singer what. Btw he's the only marley that does dancehall and deejays. Deejaying is the art of rapping in jamaican style but it's rapping style is very different from hip hop as it has a more sing song like quality to it.

One example of old school dancehall is shaggy bombastic which made it big in the US.

Deejaying in Ja patois is very common you can hear it on techno songs for example. One problem is many ppl don't know what to call it.

Btw Sun ho's China wine is a dancehall track. Wycleff jean is a big dancehall fan even though he's haitian cos reggae/dancehall is very big in the entire carribean,pretty ok in Europe and Africa and has a smaller following in the US.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
@flatearther, get a life.

If you post something useful like Rastafari information, at least I learn something new and I get a good impression of you. Pasting pictures which has no relevance makes me think that you are either insane or lack common sense.
And I am Claire? Oh OK. So be it if you think so and you believe you have proven your point. You can go elsewhere and make yourself useful and leave me alone.
[video=youtube;uxjQ3M_v7xc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxjQ3M_v7xc[/video]

[video=youtube;we2kmO24rgE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we2kmO24rgE[/video]

wikipedia.org/wiki/Tears_on_My_Pillow#The Imperials' Original version
lyricsmode.com/lyrics/l/little_anthony/tears_on_my_pillow.html

You don't remember me, but I remember you
'Twas not so long ago, you broke my heart in two
Tears on my pillow, pain in my heart, caused by you, you

If we could start anew, I wouldn't hesitate
I'd gladly take you back, and tempt the hand of fate
Tears on my pillow, pain in my heart, caused by you,

Love is not a gadget, love is not a toy
When you find the one you love, she'll fill your heart with joy

If we could start anew, I wouldn't hesitate
I'd gladly take you back, and tempt the hand of fate
Tears on my pillow, pain in my heart, caused by you, you
Oh wo wo wo you you

Fade: oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

:(
:p

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
damien marley is a reggae singer what. Btw he's the only marley that does dancehall and deejays. Deejaying is the art of rapping in jamaican style but it's rapping style is very different from hip hop as it has a more sing song like quality to it.

One example of old school dancehall is shaggy bombastic which made it big in the US.

Deejaying in Ja patois is very common you can hear it on techno songs for example. One problem is many ppl don't know what to call it.

Btw Sun ho's China wine is a dancehall track. Wycleff jean is a big dancehall fan even though he's haitian cos reggae/dancehall is very big in the entire carribean,pretty ok in Europe and Africa and has a smaller following in the US.
Nongzo!

I use to find it difficult to accept reggae. Maybe it's due to being brought up in a conservative family. But overtime, I find it ok but still, I often find them repetitive and unless I am high on drinks, I cannot appreciate it.

I guess this kind of music has to grow inside slowly.

What other types of music you like?
What is your favorite song that will keep you going when you need inspiration?

For me, it's Diamonds by Rihanna. Whenever I am now, I will blast this song in my room and shut myself from the world. Somehow, the energy of the song gets into me and I will feel recharged.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Male Sinkies are NSF trained by PAP to be rude, kpkb type and keng king.

Best stay away from them. Go find somewhere in China to live.

Nongzo!

I use to find it difficult to accept reggae. Maybe it's due to being brought up in a conservative family. But overtime, I find it ok but still, I often find them repetitive and unless I am high on drinks, I cannot appreciate it.

For me, it's Diamonds by Rihanna. Whenever I am now, I will blast this song in my room and shut myself from the world. Somehow, the energy of the song gets into me and I will feel recharged.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nongzo!

rihanna is from the carribean barbados island so some of her songs have carribean words used like rudeboy aka a jamaican gangster but that is an old school term. Nowadays they just use badman and of course pon the replay.

LionJah

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I ask how old are you?

And, you have a unique name. What does it mean? I thought I saw a shop somewhere in Singapore with that name Rastafari, but just couldn't remember where. I think it is a clothing retail outlet.

So, what does your name signify?

Jah Rastafari are di one. Him are di most high and di king of king conquering lion of judah. Righteousness are what di di rasta ppl dem a follow. Evil ppl dem a meet judgement caws a dem dutty livity. Rasta dem have di different mansions. Bobo shanti a good mansion weh dem worship prince emmanuel caws him part of the trinity of marcus garvey, emmanuel and hailel selassie.

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
rihanna is from the carribean barbados island so some of her songs have carribean words used like rudeboy aka a jamaican gangster but that is an old school term. Nowadays they just use badman and of course pon the replay.

Thank you for posting Rihanna's videos. I appreciate it. You must be a huge fan of reggae.

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
@bigboss, are you following the new drama Uncontrollably Fond?

I just finished this week's Episode 9 and 10.

Do you know the ending? Is it going to be a sad one or happy one? Will Shin Joon Yeong die?

I really hope it will be a happy ending for Eul Nor and Joon Yeong. Can't bear to see them separated by death.

Sigh...I am getting all too emo...

look like bigboss has gone missing and no one can tell me the ending of Uncontrollably Fond.

@bigboss... beauty waiting for your reply. not very nice of you to make me wait so long.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
look like bigboss has gone missing and no one can tell me the ending of Uncontrollably Fond.

@bigboss... beauty waiting for your reply. not very nice of you to make me wait so long.

You bloody gay fuck.. U like to come here act like woman.

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube_share;iGC8cgr2yG0]https://youtu.be/iGC8cgr2yG0[/video]

@bigboss, i hope you are as handsome as Capt Yoo Si Jin. Where are you? Beauty here, over.

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone here has inside information about the ending of Uncontrollably Fond?

Will my Kim Woo Bin die? Arghhh...please don't!!!

Uncontrollably_fond_poster.jpg

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my jaga hour is about to start soon. i sleep from 3pm to 9pm, have supper at 10pm then proceed to work at 11pm. my shift starts at midnight sharp.

the closest sister i should have corresponded with more often on sbf should be moviestar as we share the same surname. but she's not posting anymore. don't know how her condition is now. hopefully she finds a kidney donor. wish her well.

claire is a cyber sister of great potential. she speaks her mind and can handle any loser here with direct muay thai kicks to their balls, especially calling out on that moron hawkeye for insinuating a thai tryst between froggy and claire. it was pure coincidence as claire was indeed taking a vacation with her new love (hopefully she's married by now) and froggy as usual is our long time thai resident. there was no connection but this moron hawkeye insinuated there's one. his imagination as usual is out of depth with reality, just like the many miw he pretends to criticize for being out of depth with real life in sg. by the way, you know who this hawkeye is. he's here by another moniker, got busted, and pretends that nobody knows.

as for our new sister joanne, i hope she's another moviestar, a celeb from mediacorpse. that way we can attract shulingla to cum back, gossip, and have a reunion of sorts. :wink:
well, that's a grand re-union and a welcum gathering!
You're a favourite with Claire. Will you hit it off with Joanne?
guess so - afterall, what's a (cyber) fuck between friends :confused:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone here has inside information about the ending of Uncontrollably Fond?

Will my Kim Woo Bin die? Arghhh...please don't!!!

everybody dies and life goes on. can see where the drama unfolds. guy has talent and becomes a top performer. girl treasures money and becomes a bitch. they fall in love. guy dies and girl repents and changes her ways. end of drama. aiyah, so easy to predict and you're asking for spoilers? how cum no more korean paris baguette bakery dramas where secret recipe gets stolen?

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
everybody dies and life goes on. can see where the drama unfolds. guy has talent and becomes a top performer. girl treasures money and becomes a bitch. they fall in love. guy dies and girl repents and changes her ways. end of drama. aiyah, so easy to predict and you're asking for spoilers? how cum no more korean paris baguette bakery dramas where secret recipe gets stolen?

of course i know that everyone will die and lofe goes on.

I just wanna know whether it's a happy or sad ending for the drama.

sigh, i think I may have posted in the wrong forum...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
of course i know that everyone will die and lofe goes on.

I just wanna know whether it's a happy or sad ending for the drama.

sigh, i think I may have posted in the wrong forum...

just when she repents his corpse springs back to life, and they live happily after. there's a happy ending if you ask for a special. but it usually involves a tip. :p

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And I am Claire? Oh OK. So be it if you think so and you believe you have proven your point. You can go elsewhere and make yourself useful and leave me alone.

Good morning, i was busy catching pokemons over the weekend, yes catching pokemon is a bigger priority than trolling you. I see that you and ESND have reunited despite being separated by time and space.

[video=youtube;26J0uDIGErM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26J0uDIGErM[/video]

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good morning, i was busy catching pokemons over the weekend, yes catching pokemon is a bigger priority than trolling you. I see that you and ESND have reunited despite being separated by time and space.

I have no idea what reunited espn you talking about?
trolling me? go ahead. i am pretty used to it.
so, do you know the ending of Uncontrollably Fond?