• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious I am Joanne, a Singaporean & Chinese

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eerie silence...

Ok, I just downloaded Pokemon Go. Just curious no monsters in my area. Any suggestions where should I go to capture my first monster?

I can't wait to catch one.

rofl asking the old grandpas here about catching pokemon. :biggrin::biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is pretty obvious you are not my type and haven't a clue about Korean drama. 你不说话会死吗?
Of course I'm not your type .you suit this type when in Korea

Weird_Faces_A_Guy_Can_Make_11.jpg

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
not all la some are around 10-15 yrs old age.

May I ask how old are you?

And, you have a unique name. What does it mean? I thought I saw a shop somewhere in Singapore with that name Rastafari, but just couldn't remember where. I think it is a clothing retail outlet.

So, what does your name signify?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
May I ask how old are you?

And, you have a unique name. What does it mean? I thought I saw a shop somewhere in Singapore with that name Rastafari, but just couldn't remember where. I think it is a clothing retail outlet.

So, what does your name signify?

Google should help you.

That store is located at marina SQ and it's called rastafari

https://www.facebook.com/smokingrasta/

It's the coronation name of emperor haille selassi who is god of god king of kings the conquering lion of judah from ethophia last of the solomonic dynasty descended from king Solomon himself. Rastas are his worshippers and one of the most famous is bob marley. One of their most distinctive features are their long dreadlocks but not everyone who wears dreads are rastas as it is also worn as a hairstyle ala fashion by some ppl of all races. Got it nigger?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Google should help you.

It's the coronation name of emperor haille selassi who is god of god king of kings the conquering lion of judah from ethophia last of the solomonic dynasty descended from king Solomon himself. Rastas are his worshippers and one of the most famous is bob marley. One of their most distinctive features are their long dreadlocks but not everyone who wears dreads are rastas as it is also worn as a hairstyle ala fashion by some ppl of all races. Got it nigger?

Let the forum know what pub you own.

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
Google should help you.

Hey, please don't call me nigger.

But what you wrote about Rastafari is interesting. I had assumed that the name Rastafari was very Jamaican in origin. I am wrong. Thanks for letting me know.

Oh yeah, that's it. Marina Square! Now it rings a bell. I was there the other day at Shokuhin for dinner. That's why I thought your name was familiar.

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
@bigboss

Beauty signing out. You are a disappointment. I had thought you called yourself bigboss because of Korean drama DOTS. Obviously I am mistaken. Beauty, out.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey, please don't call me nigger.

But what you wrote about Rastafari is interesting. I had assumed that the name Rastafari was very Jamaican in origin. I am wrong. Thanks for letting me know.

Oh yeah, that's it. Marina Square! Now it rings a bell. I was there the other day at Shokuhin for dinner. That's why I thought your name was familiar.

The religion rastafarism originated from Jamaica from the teachings of marcus garvey who wanted black empowerment due to black ppl being mistreated in the west even after freedom from slavery. They looked towards Africa their motherland for inspiration and came upon a black king Haile Selassie who was crowned king in 1930. Thus they began to worship him as a God a black christ in human form. Haile Selassie visited Jamaica too and was overwhelmed by rastas who wanted to meet him in the flesh.

The religion become world famous due to musical artists like Bob marley and the many reggae musical artists many of whom were rastas that moved and travelled everywhere especially in the UK and the US they spread their msg thru their music etc. Most rasta artists like call out Jah name by shouting Jah rastafari.

Famous singers like sinead O conner also sang out Bob's song war and tore up a picture of the pope.

Anyway here's damien marley his youngest son junior gong. He's one of the best marley performers.

His performance at rebel salute 2014