• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious I am Joanne, a Singaporean & Chinese

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
@wikiphile

Hey, I just surf Ibis Ambassador that you kindly posted. Looks good and have great reviews. Thank-you.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am not a history person that need to see historical or demilitarized zone. For me, it is eat and shop.

Where to get good shopping? I don't mean the expensive expensive type. I mean the averagely good type.

If you can somehow get across the border with your pokeballs intact, i suggest the following

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaechon_internment_camp

The inmates sell handcrafted items for as little as 1USD, do not forget to try the healthy and hearty food provided at the canteens when you are there

article-2563615-1BAA5CEA00000578-379_634x416.jpg

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
@wikiphile

Hey hey, have you been to Busan? Worth going? How to get there from Seoul? Train or internal flight?

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
@wikiphile

Hey hey, have you been to Busan? Worth going? How to get there from Seoul? Train or internal flight?

yes i have been and it has a very nice view of ships and warehouses. taking a train to Busan is the best way to go from Seoul

Heropage-980x560_56.jpg

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ wikiphile

Where is the best place to eat Korean ginseng soup? I mean the one with the glutinous rice inside.

Around Ibis Ambassador, is there one?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
december in korea? mai siau lah. it's actually colder in korea in december than january in british colombia. the last time i was in seoul in december i freeze my butt off. pusan should be a tad less cold. the best ginseng chicken glutinous rice soup is found in santa clara on el camino. serious. the so called authentic samgyetang (some guy calls it some guy soup while others call it some young guy tang, but it's actually ginseng chicken soup) in s.k. is so-so, and i've tried it from seoul to busan with multiple stops in between.

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
december in korea? mai siau lah. it's actually colder in korea in december than january in british colombia. the last time i was in seoul in december i freeze my butt off. pusan should be a tad less cold. the best ginseng chicken glutinous rice soup is found in santa clara on el camino. serious. the so called authentic samgyetang (some guy calls it some guy soup while others call it some young guy tang, but it's actually ginseng chicken soup) in s.k. is so-so, and i've tried it from seoul to busan with multiple stops in between.

I am use to cold. I visit my grandparents in Shanghai almost every year end. I am thinking of flying to Korea from there with them end of the year. That's why I was asking wikipedia where to stay.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am use to cold. I visit my grandparents in Shanghai almost every year end. I am thinking of flying to Korea from there with them end of the year. That's why I was asking wikipedia where to stay.

i stayed at the westin chosun busan as it's by the sea. most of the fun places and eateries are on the coastal road. the other sections of busan is a waste of land and time. by the way it's beautiful as three quarters of its perimeter are surrounded by mountains. when in korea i'll make an effort to trace the footsteps and coastal journeys of admiral yi, a historic korean commander during the imjin wars. the korean coast on the western side of the peninsula is gorgeous.

Last edited: