• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am handsome

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nevermind it's not for him to decide. Let others decide.

How would you rate me?

I can only say I'm not attracted to the face shown in the picture. That is different from saying you're handsome or not handsome. I'm also not attracted to Andy Lau and Tony Leung.

Handsome or not, I don't dare say. But one thing is for sure - you have got balls ! At least you don't go around telling people how handsome you're and not having the courage to post your picture.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can only say I'm not attracted to the face shown in the picture. That is different from saying you're handsome or not handsome. I'm also not attracted to Andy Lau and Tony Leung.

Handsome or not, I don't dare say. But one thing is for sure - you have got balls ! At least you don't go around telling people how handsome you're and not having the courage to post your picture.

Aimed at me again obviously, but never mind. Why should I post my picture here? It could be open to risk of cut and paste and abuse. I have nothing to prove to anyone. Many here, including public figures, know who I am. I wouldn't even challenge you to post your own picture here. It's not advisable.

westin

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why don't dare say handsome or not? It's either yes or no.

Are you attracted to ang mohs?

I think i know whom you're referring to.

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
westin,

why not prove yr handsome face at clubs than here...

nobody will give a shit abt u here !! :biggrin::biggrin:

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow so yandao

bartener.jpg

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
another tua kang dai yao siu!:rolleyes:

and

queenie, can you stop flirting ard because 你是我的人:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
dedicate this song to you:wink:

Andy Lau- You Are My Girl

<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GvIm2xNeVvg"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GvIm2xNeVvg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Seok Duk View Post

Aimed at me again obviously, but never mind. Why should I post my picture here? It could be open to risk of cut and paste and abuse. I have nothing to prove to anyone. Many here, including public figures, know who I am. I wouldn't even challenge you to post your own picture here. It's not advisable.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not you will not. For a start, his skin is thicker than yours. He never loses because he never realize it even when he loses. You can beat a gentleman, but not a fuck twit who doesn't know the rules of game. He is another Tonychat in the making.

Tsk tsk tsk. Look that this bitch everyone. It's so subjective of you, but, when do I ever lose? And to you? And huh, him?

You need brain reconstruction surgery.

And don't be so preachy, I don't like to listen to old, used and ugly hags like you. You are so yesterday, and you have no value.

And I'd love see you fuck in person hoe, don't just say it on the net. So much for a "gentleman". Why, no takers? Oh no. That's your fault, you fucking worthless she-dog.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
You try to look young, you can't. Now you try to look smart in order to have some appeal, but I still don't see it.

Just admit that you are a failure in this world Queen excrement.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
who is that? I'll win him.

So you'll win in what? I beg your pardon, dumb chink? Like, being fugly? You have won, the pleasure is all mine. Help yourself to the awards.

Nevermind it's not for him to decide. Let others decide.

Oh so the turnaround now. How yellow. Oh it definitely IS for ME to decide baboon face, before others do.

You have to swallow everything, no choice.

westin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm sorry to say this, but you're ugly. Also, you're old. The girl is only slightly less uglier than you, but that's not saying very much either obviously.

Oooh hooo seeing your reaction i know you're a loser. I seen your other posts here scolding ppl. A foul mouth. :oIo: