• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am handsome

westin

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do you guys think?

I'm good looking correct?

handsome.jpg

handsome2.jpg

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
who is that? I'll win him.

Not you will not. For a start, his skin is thicker than yours. He never loses because he never realize it even when he loses. You can beat a gentleman, but not a fuck twit who doesn't know the rules of game. He is another Tonychat in the making.

westin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not you will not. For a start, his skin is thicker than yours. He never loses because he never realize it even when he loses. You can beat a gentleman, but not a fuck twit who doesn't know the rules of game. He is another Tonychat in the making.

Nevermind it's not for him to decide. Let others decide.

How would you rate me?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What do you guys think?

I'm good looking correct?

handsome.jpg

handsome2.jpg

You look alright. I'm not so insecure as people who insist on putting others down, even if just for verbal thrills.

Your second pic depicts you better than the first.

westin

Alfrescian
Loyal
You look alright. I'm not so insecure as people who insist on putting others down, even if just for verbal thrills.

Your second pic depicts you better than the first.

what do you mean by putting others down for verbal thrills?