• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am going to buy iPhone 15

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_4379.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Angmoh the best again and again indeed. Gave so many people happiness! Not like sia suay 畜生that are so proud to cause distress to people. Yikes!
No one wants to warn me on overheating of iPhone 15? 畜森 is like that lor proven 100%!

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bought a USD200 android pre covid as a joke to see how long it lasts. Brand is NOT Xiaomi, Oppo or Huawei. I jus changed battery myself this year. Still going strong.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bought a USD200 android pre covid as a joke to see how long it lasts. Brand is NOT Xiaomi, Oppo or Huawei. I jus changed battery myself this year. Still going strong.
It’s not the phone itself but the whole system behind iPhone. The fact that someone is vetting the apps.

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
Android is not suitable for you cause you are an idiot. Android requires people to have some brain cells