• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am getting married. Any advice for me?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
please do sg a favor by getting married, cumsummating your marriage by penetrating the correct lobang by 100% (not 20% nor like a virgin bride here where hymen is still intact from poor and improper sex), releasing spoonfuls of sperm until eggs are fertilized, and producing at least two healthy boys so they can do ns to help with ndp and protect the assets and interests of wealthy foreigners who invest their ill-gotten gains in sg. both high ses sinkies and billionaire foreigners appreciate your duty and sacrifice. thank you.
And don't expect the children to reciprocate. So don't be angry if it happens. Just take it easy and flow with the currents. If it comes, it comes.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And don't expect the children to reciprocate. So don't be angry if it happens. Just take it easy and flow with the currents. If it comes, it comes.
yalor. and while watching currents, waves, and tides ebb and flow, can relac, get stoned, and play guitar under a coconut tree.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
yalor. and while watching currents, waves, and tides ebb and flow, can relac, get stoned, and play guitar under a coconut tree.
Its a Chinese concept. Malays merely following taoism Wu Wei. Besides, if malays are entrusted to do something more complex, chances are, more damages can be expected.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its a Chinese concept. Malays netely following taism Wu Wei. Besides, if malays are entrusted to do something more complex, chances are, more damages can be expected.
luckily mrt has 6.9 chink supervisors to every malay track and undercarriage worker.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me intro myself.

1. I started reading this forum a year or so ago whenever I am bored. Also read the other more notorious forum of this brand. Kind of like the straightforward talk here.

2. I am 30 this year, technically still 29 (birthday later in this year).

3. I have done all the nonsense before like KTV and Health Centres. Of course my first and only girlfriend whom I now know for 6 months isn't aware. I have stopped all these "fun" activities since I met her and went stead with her.

4. I am in finance industry. She's a teacher. We met while she was having a staycation with her friends in a hotel Singapore. I was with a fling at the hotel pool and she caught my attention. While my fling was away in the restroom, I walked up to her and introduced myself. I managed to get her number and the rest is history.

5. She's a tad older than me by a few years. She doesn't seem to mind that I am younger. Neither do I mind that she's older.

6. We dated for 3 months and she suggested we get married. I guess her biological body probably need a home. I really do like her so I don't really mind marrying her.

7. She wants to have 2 kids. I have no real objection. Finances and housing aren't an issue for us. Both of us come from above average families.

8. I have proposed a week ago and she has gleefully accepted.

9. I feel that I am in a crossroad now. I feel that it's going to fundamentally change my lifestyle going into marriage life and parenthood.

10. Will I regret this? I don't know. Maybe? Maybe not. Well, I guess I cannot be a cheongster in future once I sign the ROM papers. Or can I do in secret?

Any good and sound advice from you senior guys here who have gone through this life changing milestone?

Appreciated in advance.
shared hobbies? shared interests?

GoingtogetMarried

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. I just took a quick browse at this forum and in particular this thread which I posted yesterday.

2. I am rather surprised it has evoked so many comments. I did not expect it.

3. Thank you all your words, whether encouraging, discouraging, mocking or otherwise.

4. It has been a busy morning and early afternoon at work today. I still owe some work deliverables to others in the office/clients.

5. I will attempt to respond to some of your questions/views tonight when I get home.
1. Sorry guys. I have been extremely caught up with work last week.

2. This week is school holidays and since she doesn't need to work, we went over to Bangkok to rot ourselves away.

3. Just back this afternoon.

4. I shall attempt to reply to some of your queries.

GoingtogetMarried

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Seems like I am still under moderation after more than 2 weeks. Well, doesn't matter then.

2. I will come back another day.

3. It has been a hectic 2 weeks.

4. Good night everyone.

GoingtogetMarried

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today, I have R.O.M. Hopefully, I will have no regrets.

illustration-smiley-mascot-hands-together-260nw-781497412.jpg

Laguna123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can I sidetrack and ask one question to the experience bro here?
Is it common for your potential FIL to ask for a ang pow so that you can married her daughter? E.g. SGD5k ang pow
Or is this common for jiuhu ppl since my gf from Penang?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me intro myself.

1. I started reading this forum a year or so ago whenever I am bored. Also read the other more notorious forum of this brand. Kind of like the straightforward talk here.

2. I am 30 this year, technically still 29 (birthday later in this year).

3. I have done all the nonsense before like KTV and Health Centres. Of course my first and only girlfriend whom I now know for 6 months isn't aware. I have stopped all these "fun" activities since I met her and went stead with her.

4. I am in finance industry. She's a teacher. We met while she was having a staycation with her friends in a hotel Singapore. I was with a fling at the hotel pool and she caught my attention. While my fling was away in the restroom, I walked up to her and introduced myself. I managed to get her number and the rest is history.

5. She's a tad older than me by a few years. She doesn't seem to mind that I am younger. Neither do I mind that she's older.

6. We dated for 3 months and she suggested we get married. I guess her biological body probably need a home. I really do like her so I don't really mind marrying her.

7. She wants to have 2 kids. I have no real objection. Finances and housing aren't an issue for us. Both of us come from above average families.

8. I have proposed a week ago and she has gleefully accepted.

9. I feel that I am in a crossroad now. I feel that it's going to fundamentally change my lifestyle going into marriage life and parenthood.

10. Will I regret this? I don't know. Maybe? Maybe not. Well, I guess I cannot be a cheongster in future once I sign the ROM papers. Or can I do in secret?

Any good and sound advice from you senior guys here who have gone through this life changing milestone?

Appreciated in advance.

Quit. Marry is for sinner.... 最毒妇人心

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can I sidetrack and ask one question to the experience bro here?
Is it common for your potential FIL to ask for a ang pow so that you can married her daughter? E.g. SGD5k ang pow
Or is this common for jiuhu ppl since my gf from Penang?
he’s asking for dowry since they spent at least $369k raising their daughter in penang. if sinkie bride, dowry is at least $699k.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
He even registered a pussy nickname for this forum. I bet he gets an allowance of $400 per month after submitting his salary to his future wife.