• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am getting married. Any advice for me?

GoingtogetMarried

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me intro myself.

1. I started reading this forum a year or so ago whenever I am bored. Also read the other more notorious forum of this brand. Kind of like the straightforward talk here.

2. I am 30 this year, technically still 29 (birthday later in this year).

3. I have done all the nonsense before like KTV and Health Centres. Of course my first and only girlfriend whom I now know for 6 months isn't aware. I have stopped all these "fun" activities since I met her and went stead with her.

4. I am in finance industry. She's a teacher. We met while she was having a staycation with her friends in a hotel Singapore. I was with a fling at the hotel pool and she caught my attention. While my fling was away in the restroom, I walked up to her and introduced myself. I managed to get her number and the rest is history.

5. She's a tad older than me by a few years. She doesn't seem to mind that I am younger. Neither do I mind that she's older.

6. We dated for 3 months and she suggested we get married. I guess her biological body probably need a home. I really do like her so I don't really mind marrying her.

7. She wants to have 2 kids. I have no real objection. Finances and housing aren't an issue for us. Both of us come from above average families.

8. I have proposed a week ago and she has gleefully accepted.

9. I feel that I am in a crossroad now. I feel that it's going to fundamentally change my lifestyle going into marriage life and parenthood.

10. Will I regret this? I don't know. Maybe? Maybe not. Well, I guess I cannot be a cheongster in future once I sign the ROM papers. Or can I do in secret?

Any good and sound advice from you senior guys here who have gone through this life changing milestone?

Appreciated in advance.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go ahead. Take the plunge! The first few years will be fantastic. After that the kids will take over your life.
Sex must be fix as scheduled and agreed upon. Say 5 times a week so no anxiety. Up to couple. Extra sessions are welcome.