• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am elated .... lee ky is healthy and mentally alert

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<CLAP CLAP CLAP> very witty indeed!!! I say to you FUCKEE YOU!!!

This fucktard kopiuncle is indeed schizo....the kopiuncle persona cannot swear so the alter ego must butt in with the profanities....not easy to juggle and remember the personas....classic textbook nutjob....would make one perfect case study for psychologists

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what the fuck are u talking about, there is lots of witty sophisticated comments here. eg. Between you and conyuconhee, which one is the Kuan Yew cocksucker, and which one is the balls licker? This is a thought provoking question, ok. Many readers on this forum is also wondering which one of you is the teabagger, and which one is the sperm swallower. Please enlighten us.

Who performs the ass rimming? Think the teabagger who being nearer to old fart's arsehole has to multitask

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This fucktard kopiuncle is indeed schizo....the kopiuncle persona cannot swear so the alter ego must butt in with the profanities....not easy to juggle and remember the personas....classic textbook nutjob....would make one perfect case study for psychologists

sawakeekah brudder
you are a good psychogoonlogist
yah kopi is a nutcase
kapunkrap...you have improved
take care brudder...pls take care...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who performs the ass rimming? Think the teabagger who being nearer to old fart's arsehole has to multitask

hey dont join the vulval gang lah
you are already blessed and cleansed
so keep it nice,steady and witty..
sawadeekah kapunkrap...have a nice weekend.
see you at namsing bengkok chinatown
i give you shark's fins treat okay....byeeeeeee

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hey dont join the vulval gang lah
you are already blessed and cleansed
so keep it nice,steady and witty..
sawadeekah kapunkrap...have a nice weekend.
see you at namsing bengkok chinatown
i give you shark's fins treat okay....byeeeeeee

why dun you go and kill yourself.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
LONG LIVE lee ky
may you live long
for the sake of the nation

huat ahhhhhhhh

Yes, I agree with u. I want him to live very long time too. As long as he is suffering some ailment, constantly in pain, and finally die after years of slow tortuous treatment. Not like his wife, comfortably asleep, than die. He must live long and suffer long also. He must suffer for the sake of the nation, huat ahhhhhhhhh.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i wish our leader lee kuan yew well
hope he is healthy, strong and alert
helping singapore to chart the seven seas
the morning mist will be clear
the darkness will be sunshine of wisdom
his years of experience will bring the light
removing all the darkness and ignorance of the people
i wish our leader lee kuan yew well
the dark clouds will be dispersed
replaced by a bright blue sky
with happiness and prosperity all around....majulah singapura!!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kopiuncle so poor thing no more talking in own rubbish thread.....now can only dig up old threads to kpkb....you not sian we sian.....can you try something new.....your antics getting boring

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously you like to see the end of the PAP. ? You will be happy with WP running the country. Think you will be the 1st to chao from Singapore if PAP lost and become a hated FT in another country.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopiuncle so poor thing no more talking in own rubbish thread.....now can only dig up old threads to kpkb....you not sian we sian.....can you try something new.....your antics getting boring

you good boy. i am happy to see the transformation. i hope the rest of your mob will change too. good!

but some will never change. they are genetically predisposed to hate, vulgarity and profanity. poor thing i must admit.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Seriously you like to see the end of the PAP. ? You will be happy with WP running the country. Think you will be the 1st to chao from Singapore if PAP lost and become a hated FT in another country.

all these people like to talk cock
they demonise our leaders
they talk bad about our leaders
when lesser mortals are given the power
like some infraction seniors here
they turn tyrants and murderers
suka suka infect people
suka suka ban people
our singapore governance is still the best
nothing can replace it
with the mobsters here taking over singapore
it must be one insane and unthinkable option