• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Hypertension or High Blood Pressure

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Actually TCM is best for diabetes, hypertension and gout as the medication is not rough on the body and less side effects as compare to western medicine

TCM is the biggest hoax in the world and should be universally banned. None of the treatments stand up to the scrutiny of double blind tests which is the gold standard for testing the efficacy of any treatment.

Try sending someone who is suffering from Type 1 Diabetes to a TCM practitioner and see how long they last before they go blind and their limbs start rotting even before they kick the bucket.

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
TCM is the biggest hoax in the world and should be universally banned. None of the treatments stand up to the scrutiny of double blind tests which is the gold standard for testing the efficacy of any treatment.

Try sending someone who is suffering from Type 1 Diabetes to a TCM practitioner and see how long they last before they go blind and their limbs start rotting even before they kick the bucket.
U always say this. I believe it's yr ignorance but I go to TCM because western medicine cannot help me. Western medicine is good in its diagnosis but for the stuff I have mentioned the western cure is worse than the disease. I have seen it b4. Anyway to each his own. I just telling you about my experiences and those of frens n family. If they depended on western medicine alone. They would be vegetables by now.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
U always say this. I believe it's yr ignorance but I go to TCM because western medicine cannot help me. Western medicine is good in its diagnosis but for the stuff I have mentioned the western cure is worse than the disease. I have seen it b4. Anyway to each his own. I just telling you about my experiences and those of frens n family. If they depended on western medicine alone. They would be vegetables by now.

If TCM works for you and your family then it should work for everyone else too. If that is the case the TCM practitioners should have no problems proving that their treatment works with cold hard statistics based upon science not folklore.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pure coconut drink, Arabia date, california prune, all these have high potassium. One very important high blood pressure and hypertension cure is to STOP READING NEWS FROM STRAITS TIMES!! It will help tremendously.

the lust one need self discipline

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you listen to all the medical advice-you will have a miserable and meaningless life -as you cannot eat all the tasty food, cannot drink tea /coffee/liquor, cannot eat fried food, ect2. What's the point of living with all the restrictions?
The quickest way to reduce hypertension is to kick out the PAP-you and your family will lead a more relaxed and less stressful life.
With the PAP in power, the foreigners will send you to your grave (steal your jobs and child's place in school /make housing transport more crowded ect2) before hypertension does.
The biggest killer of locals is not diabetes or cancer-its the PAP foreign 'talent' policy

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you listen to all the medical advice-you will have a miserable and meaningless life -as you cannot eat all the tasty food, cannot drink tea /coffee/liquor, cannot eat fried food, ect2. What's the point of living with all the restrictions?
The quickest way to reduce hypertension is to kick out the PAP-you and your family will lead a more relaxed and less stressful life.
With the PAP in power, the foreigners will send you to your grave (steal your jobs and child's place in school /make housing transport more crowded ect2) before hypertension does.
The biggest killer of locals is not diabetes or cancer-its the PAP foreign 'talent' policy
Don’t forget the foreigner rapist, molester, thieves, slanderers and harassers to harm citizens.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

I'm the one who removed them.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
as a rule , normally not only Hypertension , usually come with many other issues.

please do a complete medical tests.

scan if need to.

Someone very close to me has been diagnosed with hypertension.

Please share your knowledge and experience on what medication is best, side effects, etc.

Also very interested in dietary and other ways to reduce blood pressure (e.g. yoga, exercise, etc) so medication and undesirable side effects can be avoided.
Someone very close to me has been diagnosed with hypertension.

Please share your knowledge and experience on what medication is best, side effects, etc.

Also very interested in dietary and other ways to reduce blood pressure (e.g. yoga, exercise, etc) so medication and undesirable side effects can be avoided.
2018-06-19 09.22.06.png