• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hylam kia Mah Boh Chee say high HDB prices not his fault woh

jw5

Loyal
...same story also told at Punggol East...anal expert is ministar material woh...

...and then he got defeated by a courageous girl who is just an adminisrator...

We can see for ourselves the uncovering of the lies being uttered in the promotion of a 'potential ministar' ...impecable exam results, scholar, rag to riches story, commitment to society, blah, blah, blah....but then do we now see the anal expert toiling to service the poor masses??? of course not lah...earning $$$ peering up asses is more important, loh....LOLOLOLOL :biggrin:

...by the way anal expert has the hylam look...is he hylam???...

Know nothing about hylams or their look........................... :biggrin:

But I study all-knowing overbearing deluded fellows in great detail, and remember quite clearly the term "heavyweight ministar". It is as if the moment that phrase is used, all of us ordinary peasants are supposed to give a collective gasp, lower our heads in deference and immediately conclude that the fellow described as such is infallible, indispensable and trustworthy.

The funny thing is that "establishment mentality and behaviour" is also practised everywhere in sinkieland including in this forum, and there are still manipulated clowns who will bow down to those whom the overbearing shits describe as infallible and all-knowing, including their own arrogant selves. :biggrin:

Last edited:

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Hylam kia Mah Boh Chee should be given an award for lying without batting an eyelid.

In the clip below, at around 0:09 he says:
"Housing is always a very sensitive topic, a very sensitive subject. And I guess to the extent that in the last couple of years, housing prices went up very sharply, coinciding with the very dramatic turaround in the economy. And yeah, I guess that... resulted in a lot of unhappiness on the ground and I accept responsibility for that."

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/O_nC87GBQzg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>