• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HWZ Dr. Vijay requires all to suck Indians cock and worship them cause hes an Indian

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
FUCK YOU BASTARD OTTOKE

i know you are spying on this thread you cunt. Come and find out who i am and ban me lah you clone scanning chee bai

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking bastards Ottoke and Cranthir. Banned someone for posting this ewww gif. When the guy appealed and admin reversed the points cause it's a nonsense infraction, these bastards go and find another post of his to ban him again. These motherfuckers couldn't accept that admin disagreed with them

200.gif

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking Bastard Ottoke, Fucker is now banning anyone who uses the below terms, What a Nazi cunt!

———-

On a case by case basis based on the context and degree of severity, Moderators will remove posts with such comments and may even give Warnings with infraction points to users for such behavior.

List (non-exhaustive) of these labels:
CECA
Warrior
Wumao
Putinmao
Snake
JHK

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sad that EDMW chose Ottoke as a mod to improve the forum after the mass defection and the end result is this motherfucker is a bigger cunt than the ones he replaced. He makes Putin look like a small boy,

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
This picture is NOT Dr, Vijay. I knew him personally. He lives in Tiong Bharu
I believe he is using fake pictures to hide his identity.
He is from India, but he is NOT through CECA which was signed in 2005
He has been here since 90s.

For one, both sides agreed to do away with tariffs — taxes on imports from either country UNDER CECA.
Who benefited more?? How many Singaporeans are working in India?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
This picture is NOT Dr, Vijay. I knew him personally. He lives in Tiong Bharu
I believe he is using fake pictures to hide his identity.

You knew him personally? It's not easy for a public Chief Editor to hide his identity .........
I can't tell one shitskin from another.

https://sg.linkedin.com/in/vijay-anand-5ba2a151
https://www.fuckwarezone.com.sg/blogs/by/17
https://www.fuckwarezone.com.sg/m/feature-hwmhardwarezonecom-tech-awards-2019-editors-choice-part-2

1666806471439.png

1666806910626.png
1666806972192.png

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ottoke that Chee bye kia fuck his mother ccb
He probably let's Vijay cum inside his mum raw just to continue remaining a mod. There is no other logical reason why a fuckiNg idiot like him gets to continue being a mod when his competence level is 0.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
He probably let's Vijay cum inside his mum raw just to continue remaining a mod. There is no other logical reason why a fuckiNg idiot like him gets to continue being a mod when his competence level is 0.

dunno why they allow a moron like ottoke to be a mod? really is jia lak forum.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then
You knew him personally? It's not easy for a public Chief Editor to hide his identity .........
I can't tell one shitskin from another.

https://sg.linkedin.com/in/vijay-anand-5ba2a151
https://www.fuckwarezone.com.sg/blogs/by/17
https://www.fuckwarezone.com.sg/m/feature-hwmhardwarezonecom-tech-awards-2019-editors-choice-part-2

View attachment 165928
View attachment 165930View attachment 165931

I only know a guy Dr. Vijay.

I do not know this FAKE Dr. Vijay Anand, but I did a little research he is FAKE as he is not a Doctorate holder.
He has only completed his bachelor's degree only in 2008, but that also part time

He is NOT an Editor at SPH though. He is just an admin at HWZ forum

How did he claim a Dr as a title??

When someone has earned a Doctor of Philosophy, or Ph.D., degree, that person is subsequently referred to as “doctor” in formal speech. The same is true of a person who is a medical doctor, psychologist, dentist or veterinarian. In formal speech, that person should be referred to as “doctor.” However, the rules are different in written form when addressing someone who is called “doctor” in formal speech. In written form, the titles “Dr.” and “Ph.D.” are not interchangeable.

THIS GUY MUST BE A CHARLATAN and STUPID
Do not worry, I will need to DIG more details before I ditch him from the role he is playing.

EducationEducation​

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then

I only know a guy Dr. Vijay.

I do not know this FAKE Dr. Vijay Anand, but I did a little research he is FAKE as he is not a Doctorate holder.
He has only completed his bachelor's degree only in 2008, but that also part time

He is NOT an Editor at SPH though. He is just an admin at HWZ forum

How did he claim a Dr as a title??

When someone has earned a Doctor of Philosophy, or Ph.D., degree, that person is subsequently referred to as “doctor” in formal speech. The same is true of a person who is a medical doctor, psychologist, dentist or veterinarian. In formal speech, that person should be referred to as “doctor.” However, the rules are different in written form when addressing someone who is called “doctor” in formal speech. In written form, the titles “Dr.” and “Ph.D.” are not interchangeable.

THIS GUY MUST BE A CHARLATAN and STUPID
Do not worry, I will need to DIG more details before I ditch him from the role he is playing.

EducationEducation​

His linkedin post big big that he is editor in chief

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
dunno why they allow a moron like ottoke to be a mod? really is jia lak forum.
I remember once when someone told him he should step down, his response is who can do a better job?

WHAT THE FUCK HAS IT GOT TO DO WITH HIM WHO CAN DO A BETTER JOB? WHAT MATTERS IS THAT HES FUCKING USELESS.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember once when someone told him he should step down, his response is who can do a better job?

WHAT THE FUCK HAS IT GOT TO DO WITH HIM WHO CAN DO A BETTER JOB? WHAT MATTERS IS THAT HES FUCKING USELESS.

Actually close down that stupid edmw forum better. Cannot take the heat then dun open forum. then dun hire idiots and morons as moderators. If they are judge everyone in gallows already

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can be sure that if someone were to start a thread in EDMW titled " Dr.Vijay worshipped and praised in SBF!!! to bait him here, this petty CBkia will at first damn happy thought got people praise him here then later fly into a rage and confirm will ban the TS, mass issue NTUC points to those that laugh at him and delete/closed the thread. When questioned he will give all sorts of ranjiao reasons as usual.

Last edited: