• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HWZ Dr. Vijay requires all to suck Indians cock and worship them cause hes an Indian

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at this fucking bastard Cranthir. Fucking stupid CUNT with a capital C

Someone mentioned in a China vs Tw thread that what Pelosi did is something like Ukraine not bowing down to Russia. And the motherfucker gave infraction on the basis that it is derailing because Ukraine is mentioned. Fucking son of a bitch. what a stupid Fuck he is.

Now there easy to get points one. Suka suka post something if they not happy can say u trolling. Now their traffic is almost 1/4 of their proud days during 2013/14. Last time u open a new thread after 10 mins nobody reply can skip until 10 pages behind. Now obviously when u type a new thread nobody reply still stuck on the first page.

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...-of-edmw-into-current-affairs-lounge.6390397/

Cranthir is a shady shitskin who moved hundreds of threads from edmw into current affairs lounge for no reason and got caught doing so.

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now there easy to get points one. Suka suka post something if they not happy can say u trolling. Now their traffic is almost 1/4 of their proud days during 2013/14. Last time u open a new thread after 10 mins nobody reply can skip until 10 pages behind. Now obviously when u type a new thread nobody reply still stuck on the first page.
I have never seen a forum where the mods are so fucking stupid yet they think of themselves as the second coming of Jesus.

Give points cause someone has glass heart and felt hurt. sensitive this sensitive that. Fuck your mothers sensitive cheebye lah Intrinion. Let your mum moan cause of how sensitive her CB is when i ram my cock inside her

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have never seen a forum where the mods are so fucking stupid yet they think of themselves as the second coming of Jesus.

Give points cause someone has glass heart and felt hurt. sensitive this sensitive that. Fuck your mothers sensitive cheebye lah Intrinion. Let your mum moan cause of how sensitive her CB is when i ram my cock inside her

U see their moderation skills is machiam like north Korean or moderating some kindergarten kids. Abit Nia cannot. Grammer no good get points

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you all realize Vijay has not come out with statements in EDMW trying to force CECA down peoples throat by threatening them with bans for awhile now?

This thread must have its effect of exposing the fuckers racists agenda. Fucker and his cunt mods are spying this forum.

just as well. Who in the mother fucking fuck does Vijay think he is to decide whether CECA is a good treaty or not and force people to accept it as good or get banned. Indian cunt.

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at this fucking idiot Zensushi. This cunt should just hang himself for exhibiting idiocy on a scale which has never been seen before .

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
Intrinion. what a cunt. Ownself declares a perfectly normal post as distasteful cause its not sensitive towards his mum's nasty cheebye just to justify infraction

Smart-Select-20220815-180541-Chrome.jpg

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at this motherfucker. He talks like he's a fucking pope or a priest in the church. Your mum should atone instead for not swallowing. Chao Chee Bai

Smart-Select-20220820-110529-Chrome.jpg

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at this motherfucker Intrinion. Now he talks like hes the fucking commissioner of traffic police. Fucking cunt! People like him put Hitler to shame

Capture.jpg

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Cottonmouth What will you do to this racist shitskin dalit who displays overwhelming arrogance despite his fucking useless mods giving a "wrong" infraction and banning someone by mistake

Capture.jpg

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck this mother fucking bastard Ottoke. Chow Chee Bai. This piece of shit banned a user cause he spoke the truth and Ottoke didnt like the truth being revealed. Utter cunt!

This mother fucker has 0 accountability, deletes thread without reason yet goes crazy like a fucking donkey when people point it out.

vtYX5aI.jpg

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mention anything negative about Indian and CECA, he loses his mind

if he is an ah neh , he must be very proud of his race. this is natural.

here , there are many chinese who despite their own race. mention anything positive about China and Xi ,
hey go crazy , haywire , and into extreme rage.

when one goes against his own race , the general labels given is traitor , scum , running dog , foreign slave

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck this mother fucking bastard Ottoke. Chow Chee Bai. This piece of shit banned a user cause he spoke the truth and Ottoke didnt like the truth being revealed. Utter cunt!

This mother fucker has 0 accountability, deletes thread without reason yet goes crazy like a fucking donkey when people point it out.

vtYX5aI.jpg

This Pooh bor forum. Knn my account was banned for a month for dunno what derail. Cheebye I dun even it is derailing. Now my account active liao after 1 month ban but I dun even bother logging in anymore.

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Pooh bor forum. Knn my account was banned for a month for dunno what derail. Cheebye I dun even it is derailing. Now my account active liao after 1 month ban but I dun even bother logging in anymore.
Ortoke and acranthir are fucking Chee baia. Fucking stupid idiots who probably get punched in real life because they are useless faggots so have to act like they are some big fucks in a forum.

They can 69 & suck Vijays CECA dick while he licks their mums nasty pussy. All for the sake of remaining mods.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ortoke and acranthir are fucking Chee baia. Fucking stupid idiots who probably get punched in real life because they are useless faggots so have to act like they are some big fucks in a forum.

They can 69 & suck Vijays CECA dick while he licks their mums nasty pussy. All for the sake of remaining mods.

now got ppl wanna post inside meh? like boh tachi can kenna banned and points one. very minor things can kenna banned for months. and those so call offences are not anti pap one. just they dun like who can issue execution orders.