• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HWZ Dr. Vijay requires all to suck Indians cock and worship them cause hes an Indian

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whose are those cuntz? All these mods who are using the forum to carry out their own racist agenda should be exposed.

As usual these fkin shitskins hide behind their mods, not even exposing the forum ID. Fkin snakes!!! The cecation of singapore is real...just like they ceca- ed USA. The only countries not putting up with their ceca shxt are east asian countries like China, Japan, Korea,Taiwan....else its all ceca

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual these fkin shitskins hide behind their mods, not even exposing the forum ID. Fkin snakes!!! The cecation of singapore is real...just like they ceca- ed USA. The only countries not putting up with their ceca shxt are east asian countries like China, Japan, Korea,Taiwan....else its all ceca
Disgusting fucks. Vijay should be arrested and charged in courts for being an agent of foreign influence. Racist dog. Fuck you and your fucking CECA

The mods who are not indian but carry out Vijay's racists agenda cause they want the power of being a mod ahpuld be ashamed. These bastards will even sell their mothers if they have something to gain.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Disgusting fucks. Vijay should be arrested and charged in courts for being an agent of foreign influence. Racist dog. Fuck you and your fucking CECA

The mods who are not indian but carry out Vijay's racists agenda cause they want the power of being a mod ahpuld be ashamed. These bastards will even sell their mothers if they have something to gain.
That shit skin should have this throat slit, hang his corpse in Changi for all the incoming shitskins.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am malay why nobody believe? Do you see indians doing food delivery?

Your bros always like to boast about Mumbai tiffinwala six sigma certification

1655558315133.png

TheGreatWhite

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are also posters who stalk and you, make no posts except mass report you to mods.

I am surprised someone hasn’t cloned that forum, no soubt its the biggest sg forum but think many people would be happy to leave.

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are also posters who stalk and you, make no posts except mass report you to mods.

I am surprised someone hasn’t cloned that forum, no soubt its the biggest sg forum but think many people would be happy to leave.

Actually they did once but was not successful many came back. Personally i think this forum is best replacement for edmw

gutpunch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually they did once but was not successful many came back. Personally i think this forum is best replacement for edmw
i oso tink so, like this thread "Fark HWZ EDMW and r/Singapore. Thank you for this forum!" (not mine but i was about to start similar until saw already exist)

here at least seems like got freedom of speech never anyhow silence/ censor, but dunno y ppl don't just migrate over to this forum for open sharing discussion.

don't even have any info y i kena banned cos they do in such a way that u can't even navigate the site at all to even read the notification alerts (supposedly containing the reasons/ details)!

and previously the status stated 1 month which has passed but now doesn't show that anymore and i'm still banned.

then i sent polite email to membership support to ask but they ignore completely.

so yah :FU::smile::FU: to all the HWZ EDMW admins/ moderators, hope they catch covid cancer aids, kena struck by lightning, eat :poop: and die!

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
When KYLT was set up, Vijay was down on his knees sucking everyones cock begging them to not leave.

Now that KYLT is gone, this racist mother fucker is telling people if they don't accept him running the place as a dictatorship and if they don’t like his racistsagenda of making everyone suck on CECAs cock, they can fucking leave.

He behaves exactly like how a fucking Indian behaves. Racist son of a bitch.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

do russia, iran, turkey, indonesia also accept ceca treaty? dun think so

it's precisely, exactly yanks who are pushing ceca through to each and every country they control or micromanage, in their poodle regimes.

not elsewhere.

thankfully while jap gook tiong taiwanese are yankee worshippers idolizing everything yankee and mostly vassal states, they dont look kindly to ceca virus

Reactions: Rus

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your bros always like to boast about Mumbai tiffinwala six sigma certification

View attachment 149643

ceca virus can only form sh*tholes

the most that ceca virus will do is turn stinkypura into the next mumbay or chinnai

that's all

stinkypura got pap-pigs

these pap-pigs incl eunuch loong tommy goh chok tong etc all ah-neh lovers

they overrepresent ah nehs in civil service bureaucracy service sector decision making armed forces etc end result vivian and other ah neh go to ceca invite more ceca virus in to stinkypura and ceca-fy stinkypura

fact is these ah nehs' loyalty first and foremost is to ceca virus

let's not doubt that for a second

if you think these things are happening by coincidence, or that ah nehs hold immense or great potential, you would be in for a rude awakening

these are all part of a jewish globalist western anglo zionist plot to cecafy countries as many as they can that's how brits colonized many countries

ceca were their loyal footsoldiers no other country can serve anglos as loyally and lay down their lives for ceca virus . none whatsoever.

now yankees want to continue the practice using ceca virus again.

absolutely NONE of it is accidental

Sadako

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

VIJAY ANAND / EDITOR-IN-CHIEF​

A pioneering contributor of fuckwarezone.com since its inception in 1998, his keen interest in DIY computing has helped establish content standards in testing and reporting online, while his drive to share knowledge has laid the foundation of Social Media 1.0 in Singapore via the HWZ Forums. As site editor since 2005, he oversees all content production with the local team, supervises the regional teams and provides forum management insights to the large pool of contributors.

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal

VIJAY ANAND / EDITOR-IN-CHIEF​

A pioneering contributor of fuckwarezone.com since its inception in 1998, his keen interest in DIY computing has helped establish content standards in testing and reporting online, while his drive to share knowledge has laid the foundation of Social Media 1.0 in Singapore via the HWZ Forums. As site editor since 2005, he oversees all content production with the local team, supervises the regional teams and provides forum management insights to the large pool of contributors.
Talk about a racist mother fucker blowing his own trumpet! Typical CECA

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Talk about a racist mother fucker blowing his own trumpet! Typical CECA
hanor, who gives a flying fuck?
this here forum is a great leveller to (and of) all and sundry, even for the soiled laundry that a slut wears which kt latha said was to impress mccully :redface:

TheGreatWhite

Alfrescian
Loyal
i oso tink so, like this thread "Fark HWZ EDMW and r/Singapore. Thank you for this forum!" (not mine but i was about to start similar until saw already exist)

here at least seems like got freedom of speech never anyhow silence/ censor, but dunno y ppl don't just migrate over to this forum for open sharing discussion.

don't even have any info y i kena banned cos they do in such a way that u can't even navigate the site at all to even read the notification alerts (supposedly containing the reasons/ details)!

and previously the status stated 1 month which has passed but now doesn't show that anymore and i'm still banned.

then i sent polite email to membership support to ask but they ignore completely.

so yah :FU::smile::FU: to all the HWZ EDMW admins/ moderators, hope they catch covid cancer aids, kena struck by lightning, eat :poop: and die!
Yah i didn’t even say anything controversial. They are Just trying to tell people what to think.

the only thing is edmw probably has 10x more members than this forum.

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah i didn’t even say anything controversial. They are Just trying to tell people what to think.

the only thing is edmw probably has 10x more members than this forum.
This motherfucking Vijay and his mods think they can tell people what to think and ban you if you don't think they way there want you to.

Guess who else does this kind of mind policing? Hitler