• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fark HWZ EDMW and r/Singapore. Thank you for this forum!

count dracula

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do people still even bother with a SPH-owned forum? You knew damn well SPH is the propaganda machinery, the Ministry of Truth for the PAP dictatorship.

Have a modicum of self-respect and don't be so 下贱, thanks.
Says the faggot who sucks his grandpa's cock twice a day. :wink:

roller888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do people still even bother with a SPH-owned forum? You knew damn well SPH is the propaganda machinery, the Ministry of Truth for the PAP dictatorship.

Have a modicum of self-respect and don't be so 下贱, thanks.
yes important fact :smile:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Anti Chinese face my wrath... warning... enemy for life... ask @Winner and @glockman...
ooooh i am so afraid!

200w.gif

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have to. I book a super tall tree for you after death... get burn from scorching sun all day long...
KNNBCCB, I swear I'll offer all these for you if you die. Since you are living in Clementi, you can contact

SgFunerals
362 Clementi Avenue 2
Singapore 120362

Paper Offerings.jpg

Last edited:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are in the wrong forum. At least in edmw there is half a chance u r talking to xmm. Down here u pretty much get boomers, unkers and worst of them all, Pseduo Persians and Bitchin Burmese.

roller888

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are in the wrong forum. At least in edmw there is half a chance u r talking to xmm. Down here u pretty much get boomers, unkers and worst of them all, Pseduo Persians and Bitchin Burmese.
Ya I can sense that lol....we all get old anyway so ya lol at least I am able to express my political views lol

gutpunch

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah i was about to post almost exact same new thread about HWZ EDMW but prompted already got similar so means turns out i'm not alone lol!

yes i kena banned but the thing is no info even. and u know y? cos they do in such a way that u can't even navigate the site at all to even read the notification alerts (supposedly containing the reasons/ details)!

and previously the status stated 1 month which has passed but now doesn't show that anymore and i'm still banned.

then i sent polite email to membership support to ask but they ignore completely.

here at least seems like got freedom of speech never anyhow silence/ censor, everyone should just migrate over to this forum for open sharing discussion.

so yah :FU::smile::FU: to all the HWZ EDMW admins/ moderators, hope they catch covid cancer aids, kena struck by lightning, eat :poop: and die!