• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HWZ Dr. Vijay requires all to suck Indians cock and worship them cause hes an Indian

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
you have to goad stinkies into leaving edmw and building a new forum, or migrate to this forum, if you want sh*tskin ceca virus's stranglehold on your online freedom of speech to be loosened up

gutpunch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah i didn’t even say anything controversial. They are Just trying to tell people what to think.

the only thing is edmw probably has 10x more members than this forum.
dats y dunno y they still wanna stay there and lick vijay's balls instead of moving here

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its just thrill of having so many instant replies, due to many aubscribers.

Fkin shxt! The shitskin mods in edmw are the real racist! Racist against true blue Singaporeans
This mother fucking racist bastard Vijay, talks like he is against all forms of racism. But say anything Negative about China or US or any other country he won't do anything. Post something negative about India even if its true, fucker loses his mind and starts banning people.

Even using the term CECA gets you banned.

Fucking bastard

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
This mother fucking racist bastard Vijay, talks like he is against all forms of racism. But say anything Negative about China or US or any other country he won't do anything. Post something negative about India even if its true, fucker loses his mind and starts banning people.

Even using the term CECA gets you banned.

Fucking bastard

Exactly, why using ceca get ban? Why writing things like " I guess right!" Also get you ban?

Even stating facts that India is land of rapist and its true and reported in newspapers that India are full of rapist targetting fair skin girls from Europe and Asia, this also get you ban! Fkin S hole of forum and pariahs!

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly, why using ceca get ban? Why writing things like " I guess right!" Also get you ban?

Even stating facts that India is land of rapist and its true and reported in newspapers that India are full of rapist targetting fair skin girls from Europe and Asia, this also get you ban! Fkin S hole of forum and pariahs!
Apparently racist fucker Vijay and his mods read this forum. This forum is their biggest nightmare as it is living proof that whatever they use to intimidate and say everyone needs to be scared off is a bunch of baloney.

Rus

Alfrescian
Loyal

The fucking forum is owned by PAP and reacts like one

JigSAW

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1655537980360-png.149616

This bugger is most welcum to cum here, we will bukkake him in just a few seconds.

gutpunch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its just thrill of having so many instant replies, due to many aubscribers.

Fkin shxt! The shitskin mods in edmw are the real racist! Racist against true blue Singaporeans
if only they all smart enough to move here then can be the same amount of interaction/ engagement without the stupid silencing

The fucking forum is owned by PAP and reacts like one
same with their st forum, if write anything too negative about govt no matter how true oso confirm won't get published (only mildly negative allowed as token letters to give the false impression of "fair and objective"). PUI AND PUI!

1655537980360-png.149616

This bugger is most welcum to cum here, we will bukkake him in just a few seconds.
wah y the face look so retarded one...

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
This racist fucker is such a cheap bastard, he doesn't even want to pay to hire professional mods. No wonder you end up with fucked up mods like ottoke.

Typical cheap CECA bastard.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vijayna will be made to crawl around like a pariah dog among all the new imported shitskins and he will be flogged like a dalit pig.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
hwz has became a nazi forum liao. anything u post is not to their narrative u will get banned. many guniangs down there reporting posts and the mods dun even see will ban u straight away. can change name to eat drink boys and girls.

TheGreatWhite

Alfrescian
Loyal
hwz has became a nazi forum liao. anything u post is not to their narrative u will get banned. many guniangs down there reporting posts and the mods dun even see will ban u straight away. can change name to eat drink boys and girls.
Yes absolutely right. There are a few posters who post infrequently, don’t contribute anything but stalk you and make mass reports if they see a post that does not toe the government line. 90% sure they are paid to do so.

I was given points for not even having used the HOLY C word. When asked why, moderator said, “ Even though you didnt use the HOLY C word, your post may be construed as having the intention to induce other people to do so.” roflmao.

wtf? U can ban me based on what you think is in my head? Fucked up much?

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes absolutely right. There are a few posters who post infrequently, don’t contribute anything but stalk you and make mass reports if they see a post that does not toe the government line. 90% sure they are paid to do so.

I was given points for not even having used the HOLY C word. When asked why, moderator said, “ Even though you didnt use the HOLY C word, your post may be construed as having the intention to induce other people to do so.” roflmao.

wtf? U can ban me based on what you think is in my head? Fucked up much?
Sounds like ottoke or intrinion