• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Huh? Sgp Rediscover Vouchers can use for makan?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
KLN....

How do I redeem my $100 rediscover voucher?
Here's are the steps to follow to redeem your vouchers:
  1. Have your SingPass ready. ...
  2. Choose your products from one of the five authorised booking partners listed above. ...
  3. Add your item(s) to the shopping cart. ...
  4. Login with SingPass and choose the number of vouchers you would like to use.
Kum siah :biggrin:

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
KLN my uncle leeleead and leelised can use but means need to spend your own money first then claim 1 for 1 KLN some are 45% leescount using own money for the other 55% KLN die die want you to spend own money KLN

KLN

Got I Leestaurant in Anchorpoint, can Leedeem the chilli crabs at $70 but how many can eat together no info.
"No Name" Leestuarant also around that price.

Tung Lok ,
order Peking Duck charge $80.
Dont know they Leeally give you Peking duck or Batam duck or India duck ?

Then can just eat the duck onLee, then fcuk off,
or must order other dishes ?

KLN all these never say.... KLN.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
KLN

You can go Chek Jawa Wetlands on Pulau Ubin also.
Take ferrLee from Changi Point,

not sure you can sail your Bertram there or not.
no lah, was already there recently. I swam across. Can collect vouchers online? You only mentioned about redeeming. How the fuck to redeem when haven't collected? :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is the Pulau Ubin ferry one-way or two way? I heard the ferry ticket is $4 now. Pay $4 go, pay another $4 to come back?

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is the Pulau Ubin ferry one-way or two way? I heard the ferry ticket is $4 now. Pay $4 go, pay another $4 to come back?

KLN

Limited Info but I ass-sume to be two way.

IMG_20210415_161526.jpg

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have not used the rediscover voucher. I think I have discovered enough of PAP shits to be too bothered by another SGD100 moving among this heavily populated country under either extremely hot sun or wet weather. I will let the voucher lapse with no regret whatsoever.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got I Leestaurant in Anchorpoint, can Leedeem the chilli crabs at $70 but how many can eat together no info.
"No Name" Leestuarant also around that price.
KLN then better just take away KLN becas if eat there they will force you to eat other things so that you need to spend more KNN but if Leelee can leedeem chilli crab my uncle think will have long queue KLN