• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Huh? Sgp Rediscover Vouchers can use for makan?

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Choon boh?
Anyone used before to makan ?

IMG_20210415_061934.jpg

Bak Kut Teh also can?!!

IMG_20210415_061919.jpg

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
KLN my uncle think the leeleescover voucher only can stay and play KNN but when you stay you sure need to play eat and shop ma KLN

KLN

You refer the ads above. ExampLee, can use at Soon Huat bak kut teh.

KLN,
I just want to be sure .
If sureLee can use, then I Leedeem the vouchers.

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really ah, can buy food? I will go collect my vouchers. Can eat at coffee shop is betterer, then can also use vouchers for Marlboro when I order my kopi O kosong.

KLN

As per ads above, can onLee be used in certain restaurants.

KLN coffee shop, I doubt can.

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really ah, can buy food? I will go collect my vouchers. Can eat at coffee shop is betterer, then can also use vouchers for Marlboro when I order my kopi O kosong.

KLN

You can Leedeem to eat bak kut teh.
One for one so bring your tua neh neh pok gal along.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KLN

You refer the ads above. ExampLee, can use at Soon Huat bak kut teh.

KLN,
I just want to be sure .
If sureLee can use, then I Leedeem the
KLN my uncle leeleead and leelised can use but means need to spend your own money first then claim 1 for 1 KLN some are 45% leescount using own money for the other 55% KLN die die want you to spend own money KLN

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only can be used for entrance fee for approved local tourist sites. Very restricted. Valid till 30-6-2021. Till today,Almost two-third of eligible sinkees have not redeemed the vouchers .

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know where to collect.:frown:

KLN....

How do I redeem my $100 rediscover voucher?
Here's are the steps to follow to redeem your vouchers:
  1. Have your SingPass ready. ...
  2. Choose your products from one of the five authorised booking partners listed above. ...
  3. Add your item(s) to the shopping cart. ...
  4. Login with SingPass and choose the number of vouchers you would like to use.

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
KLN,

I think use the Sing Song Pass very compLeecated.

I rather go SingPost to Leedeem; at :

AMK, Bed-OK, Bt Merah, CCK, Clementi, Crawford, Jurong Pt, Marine Parade, Potong Pasir, Sengkang, Tampines, Tg Pagar,
TP, Towner and WoodYlands....