• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HUAT AH Dr. M says he can Inspire LEEgime Change in Pee Sai! LHL reply pse?!

LEEgime

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/427327

Dr M believes GE14 may inspire regime change in S’pore
Published on Today 5:44 pm | Modified on Today 5:59 pm
3b94951205a9fd92f2801eb1bdd06a61.jpeg

Newly minted Prime Minister Dr Mahathir Mohamad believes that the move by Malaysians to vote BN out of power on May 9 for the first time in the country's history may inspire neighbouring Singaporeans, who have also been under one-party rule since independence.

"I think the people of Singapore, like the people in Malaysia, must be tired of having the same government, the same party since independence," he said in an interview with the Financial Times...

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
"I think the people of Singapore, like the people in Malaysia, must be tired of having the same government, the same party since independence," he said in an interview with the Financial Times...

what ever mad hatter is smoking, I'd like to have some. It must be good stuff :p:p:p

whorejinx

Alfrescian
Loyal
MUAK-HATI is well set to pour hot water on PAP's head, LHL will flee faster but the other idiots will be even more chicken pussies to take over.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's time for another Operation Coldstore. Time to lock away the oppies before they can destabilize Singapore through the ballot box. The SAF and the PA grassroots leaders are ready to defend Singapore and its Constitution in the event of a freak election result.

WW3Concert

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is good to know that Mahathir's problem is with the pap and not sinkies.

Sinkee craps are still the very root cause that cultivated the PAP. Must heal the root cause. Wipe out Sinkee values and national fundamentals. Singapore is a Global Bastardization Hub, blindly mixing people and blindly believing in such bastardization mixture. Nuke SG will be good.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Sinkee craps are still the very root cause that cultivated the PAP. Must heal the root cause. Wipe out Sinkee values and national fundamentals. Singapore is a Global Bastardization Hub, blindly mixing people and blindly believing in such bastardization mixture. Nuke SG will be good.
Yes you are right. Sinkies created the monster that is the pap. I've always liked the idea of a global reboot aka WW3. But first, let's see some fun during GE2020, ....hopefully.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
we have enough of the bad dose of goverance alrdy, LKY is right.

Have you been talking to people on the ground? My kopi sessions were fruitful in garnering support for opposition in the past, I'm afraid it's less fruitful these days.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Have you been talking to people on the ground? My kopi sessions were fruitful in garnering support for opposition in the past, I'm afraid it's less fruitful these days.

PAP responds quickly to ground feedback thanks to grassroots leaders like myself. Oppies have nothing like the PA to collect feedback and work the ground through the RCs. The PAP have resolved most of the major grouses that sinkies had since GE2011. The oppies were nearly wiped out in GE2015, even without the LKY effect. I dare say that in GE2020, the oppies would lose both Aljunied and Hougang.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
My kopi sessions were fruitful in garnering support for opposition in the past, I'm afraid it's less fruitful these days.
How come? Thought it ought to be the opposite. Amongst other things, many folks also just realised their HDB is worth shit.