• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How will Dr M tekan Singapore, going forward?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We should send our SAF to secure our interests in mudland if that old m&d fart tries anything funny with us. We have the best military in ASEAN and we can destroy mudland.
If 500,000 jiu hu Kias stage a revolt in sinkieland,there won't be enough ambulances to take shelter in.all they have to do is wait for mahatir's order.looks like sinkieland's been effectively invaded already.ceca Indians will make a deal

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dr M screwed us with CLOB, overnight our shares became worthless. Back then, Singaporeans could only sell the CLOB shares to his endorsed private company. MOTHERFUCKER!!! So many were ripped off by him.

Dr M definitely has no balls to screw China or US but he will take it out on us.

Perhaps he will make the malaysians remit their hidden monies in Singapore through an amnesty program or what do you think he will do, to tekan Singapore, going forward?

CLOB was never endorsed by Mudland. PAP sold us a lie telling us that we could trade Mudland stocks even when it wasn't 'legal'.

If PAP tells you that you trade US stocks in local market, would you trade it? You wouldn't. Why would you believe the PAP about mudland stocks then?

You got screwed by the PAP and they even conned you to think that it was Mudland that caused your grief.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CLOB was never endorsed by Mudland. PAP sold us a lie telling us that we could trade Mudland stocks even when it wasn't 'legal'.

If PAP tells you that you trade US stocks in local market, would you trade it? You wouldn't. Why would you believe the PAP about mudland stocks then?

You got screwed by the PAP and they even conned you to think that it was Mudland that caused your grief.
Im pretty sure u can own us stocks in singapore?In fact its better cause theres no capital gains tax for us stocks in singapore.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am looking forward to seeing Mahathir put those "natural aristocrats" in their place.
Loong and his lot say they are monitoring the situation closely. Ha! One potty mouth Duterte not enough, old man Madhatter joining in the fun as well. Maybe we will get another one in Indo land too? An interesting decade to come. I am excite! :eek:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Loong and his lot say they are monitoring the situation closely. Ha! One potty mouth Duterte not enough, old man Madhatter joining in the fun as well. Maybe we will get another one in Indo land too? An interesting decade to come. I am excite! :eek:
Monitoring = we have no clue on what to do.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes. And very soon a Boy Scout who looked like a kindergarten kid will join in the fun.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr. M has no reason to tekan Peesai, Her own gahmen does that, well enough. Dr, M has a country to run,

Cheers!

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
If 500,000 jiu hu Kias stage a revolt in sinkieland,there won't be enough ambulances to take shelter in.all they have to do is wait for mahatir's order.looks like sinkieland's been effectively invaded already.ceca Indians will make a deal
I have been advocating increase restrictions of m&ds into Singkieland for decades. Firstly all m&ds who never served NS are banned from holding any government positions..get rid of mad khaw n Janil. School fees for m&ds and foreigners in government schools are to be full fees like in Aust land. Foreigners not allowed to own HDB flats. Human resources position are to be Singkies only. m&d and foreign kids who r prs who do not serve NS are barred from seeking employment in Singkieland. All foreigners will no longer contribute CPF. It will be replaced with tax. So for example workers and employers CPF becomes tax and contribute to gahmen revenue. Tat way they leave Singkieland etc no money to take back. Singkies 1st policy and only of Singkies have to guts to support such measures.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
He can sit for two years then passed to his son or whoever immediate family.

Ah Siao:
his son calibre is well known quality thru out MY... he can count himself lucky should he gets back MB post...

MY voters are not as dump as sinkies

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I read that chinese support for AH is relatively unchanged. The huge landslide is due to the malays switching over.

U are right. The majority in Malaysia are Malays. They have balls to switch camp.

In Sillypore we majority are Chinese. Where are their balls?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We should send our SAF to secure our interests in mudland if that old m&d fart tries anything funny with us. .
Most of our SAF are sitting in parliament waiting to be fed. Malaysian have already secured Singapore, if they can kick BN's ass, they certainly can kick LHL's ass in Singapore.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr. M has no reason to tekan Peesai, Her own gahmen does that, well enough. Dr, M has a country to run,
Cheers!

yes, at 92, old horse knows whatever happens to spore is none of his biz now....
he knows he doesn't has limited time and energy left in him... getting MY back on its feet is his top priority.

ChokBoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
We should thank him for that. Without him being harsh, how to prove whether our 4G leaders are weak or tough? Our 4G leaders have been overly pampered by our people and the msm, and do not know the harshness of the world, I hope Dr M can put them to the test.

24 hours before Malaysia GE, Mdm President still wants 4G leaders to fire up Singaporeans
https://www.straitstimes.com/politi...p-young-to-build-spores-future-says-president
In the same context, hope M can help us fire up our 4G leaders.

ChokBoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get out of JB properties ASAP

Motherfucker Mahathir disowned the CLOB shares and Singapore investors were forced to sell to his endorsed proxy company.

Imagine this motherfucker does the same to iskandar and announces that foreign-owners have to sell back to locals and Malaysian PR, if they are facing the next capital flight during the next recession.