• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How Wendy Husband found out?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the classic question is

will you still vote for me?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
A diehard PAP supporter. To be continued....

Dear Sir,

I apologize for my indiscretion. I retract my earlier letter to you.

Your MP is doing a great job, serving the residents in the community.

What is the sacrifice of a wife for the service he gives to the community?

Please accept my sincere apology.

Sincerely,

A convinced PAP supporter

jw5

Loyal

Dear Sir,

Sincerely,

There was no sacrifice, he never took her away permanently, he only borrowed her. The good news is that she is still your wife. :biggrin:

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Special song dedicated to Wendy

[video=youtube;C3zUlNJaDk0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3zUlNJaDk0[/video]

爱你的光头佬。。。。

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Special song dedicated to Wendy

[video=youtube;C3zUlNJaDk0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3zUlNJaDk0[/video]

爱你的光头佬。。。。

This is a beautiful song, not appropriate to be sung by a botak.

Bestest version imho is by Karen Mok. :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear Sir,

Sincerely,

How long more are opposition supporters going to do this to Wendy and husband? Why don't target the anger at public office holder David Ong? Such low class mockery will only turn people off. Especially coming from someone who spammed lies about me and refused to apologise. Pui!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How long more are opposition supporters going to do this to Wendy and husband? Why don't target the anger at public office holder David Ong? Such low class mockery will only turn people off. Especially coming from someone who spammed lies about me and refused to apologise. Pui!

opposition are just as tiko as pap piakkers. they will pay top dollars to grope wendy's chichis and fondle her cheechee. pot calling kettle black.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Comprehension Test.

True or False Question & Answer. Please circle the correct answer .

----------------------------------------------------------

The Aftermath.

The news was splashed all over. ( TRUE / FALSE )

He resigned regrettably due to personal reasons. ( TRUE / FALSE )

The media went into a feeding frenzy. ( TRUE / FALSE )

The news hit her like a thunderbolt. She called her mother several times a day asking her, “Why did he do it ?".
( TRUE / FALSE )

Her mother was at a loss for words. She blamed it on the Tongkat Ali that she gave it to him. ( TRUE / FALSE )

He drowned himself with beer all day. He couldn’t face the truth. ( TRUE / FALSE )

Her phone line was cut off. She remained uncontactable. ( TRUE / FALSE )

Her best friend went on a month long holiday to Europe. The money was right. ( TRUE / FALSE )

He was eagerly looking forward to the announcement. Soon, his grin would be plastered all over the place. ( TRUE / FALSE )

The results....

Die-hard PAP supporters: All rubbish!
Die-hard Opp supporters: As true as the sun rises from the east.
Swingers: I don't give a fuck. What's in it for me?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The disciple. To be continued ....

----------------------------------------------------

Dear Bro JW5,

I was silly. Now I know that it was not a sacrifice. It was a calling to serve the community including the MP.

Thank you for your enlightenment.

Sincerely,

A learner forever.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
The disciple. To be continued ....

----------------------------------------------------

Dear Bro JW5,

I was silly. Now I know that it was not a sacrifice. It was a calling to serve the community including the MP.

Thank you for your enlightenment.

Sincerely,

A learner forever.

The piak and piak party call it "Lifelong Learning". :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
The results....

Die-hard PAP supporters: All rubbish!
Die-hard Opp supporters: As true as the sun rises from the east.
Swingers: I don't give a fuck. What's in it for me?

Swingers are only looking to fuck each other and get in one another. :biggrin:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Vote for me. To be continued...
-------------------------------------------------------

“ I am sorry to hear about your situation. It is a difficult time for you and your family. I sincerely hope that time will heal everything.” His tone was soft , unlike his usual public elocution.

“ I still can’t accept it. How can he do this to my family ?” He took another sip of the beer.

The empty beer cans were scattered on the floor. There were at least a dozen of them.

He sat there for a long while before he finally cleared his throat and said , “ I fully understand your pain. Let me help you. Vote for me. Get me into Parliament and I promise I will fight the case for you.”

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now is the time. To be continued...

“ I have always been his supporter. But I have been betrayed by him. I wonder how many of us who supported him and his party have experienced such betrayal ? “ He took another sip of the beer.

His eyes lit up. His tone turned serious. He said,”All my life I have been fighting for justice and equality for my people. I have seen the hardships of many of my countrymen. People whose jobs are taken away by foreigners. Old folks told to go elsewhere for medical care. The cost of living has gone up. Many folks are telling me that they need more monies than ever to survive, but their monies are tied up in the CPF. I wanted to do something to change these.“

Curious, he probed further , “ and how are you doing to change all these ? “

“ You know , there is a time for everything and a time for every event under Heaven. A time to be silent and a time to speak, “ he paused as he tried to search for the right words to express his thoughts.

Like an epiphany, he declared,“ Now is the time ….I have waited for 25 years just to have the opportunity to be able to stand up and speak for my countrymen. I ask for your vote to get me into Parliament so that I can speak for you.. all of you!” He was dead earnest.

The man put down his beer can and nodded his head in approval.

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
vote for him? he staying in the east duh...not BB...its a by-election not national election.

remind him again in say...2020?

jw5

Loyal
His eyes lit up. His tone turned serious. He said,”All my life I have been fighting for justice and equality for my people.

Ahhhhhhh, but you should have heard by now that justice and equality in the pledge is but an aspiration............................. :wink: