• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How We Assess People

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
think Kopi english actually very good ( ignoring the vulgarities ). he disguised himself very well here.

please lah brother
thank you lah
no where near to that intellectual bloke jw5
or that giant screwball with this profound thoughts
both are masters of english here
their words are bullets and spears

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ALL aLong i thought so too..unLike many of us here.:o:wink:

i respect your great humility
unlike those intellectual dictators here
every thread cast scorn at kopisai
castrated and nailed him for the tide

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You forgot that he actually had a forummer from sammyboy actually go to his flat in sterling road and threaten to beat him up while his aged parents had to hold off that forummer while bob hid under his bed all over some aussie female forummer.

Wah. You people seemed to have some exciting times those days.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Title of thread should be How we Assed People.

i totally agree. this is what i term intellectual dictatorship by the TS. started an innocuous thread and masked it with character assassination and insinuation...the agenda is to cast scorn and contempt at his target - kopisai....and then fish became his victim..

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha yah hit the father also. someone even scanned his name card everything and post in in the forum. even post his address here.

got a feeling kopiuncle is bobsim. :biggrin:

Who is Bob Sim? Was he a popular guy? As for UY and LTB, don't know both of them either but at least UY's ID is visible (I hope it is real) as can be seen in his cute videos. So seeing only one side very difficult to compare.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1 good example is BusNo64, he just whack the hell out of LTB when he joined, that's one of the reason I quarreled with BusNo64.
You should not have any problem with me. I only quarrel with other people's posts, not with people.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
After more than 3 years here, LTB and I never had any confrontations, I dun like newbies who hardly knew him just condemn him just because they knew about his past. 1 good example is BusNo64, he just whack the hell out of LTB when he joined, that's one of the reason I quarreled with BusNo64.

BusNo64 is not a newbie in SBF, he had another nick during delphi time.
If you were still stomping when this forum was in delphi, Ah Bus has seniority over you in SBF.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha...slightly true, it depends on my form, stress factors and who is my partner, if i get tired of a girl, i will not be able to shoot as well.:o

I think he uses his forum signature to make up for a shortage in the productive region of his body.

Bolocks

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hmmmmmmm, interesting.........................

Just another online persona. An interesting one. :biggrin:

Some dormant accounts like kensington and boundThunter have resurfaced. They used to exchanged points with my 2009 clones when i was posting international news back then. Can't regard them as enemies just because they are clones because i am also a clone. Just let them be.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Just another online persona. An interesting one. :biggrin:

Some dormant accounts like kensington and boundThunter have resurfaced. They used to exchanged points with my 2009 clones when i was posting international news back then. Can't regard them as enemies just because they are clones because i am also a clone. Just let them be.

I rather liked kensington and boundThunter's posts.
The worst/most serious kind of enemies are those which give vulgar and abusive zaps and those cunning ones who spew shit.
You should know who I mean.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i think the worst kind of forummers are the intellectual snobs and flops
the intellectual blackmailers and dictators...they are the biggest hypocrites in this forum
you know who i am talking about..no need to guess who are the intellectual mafia here
always bully the weak, cast scorn and contempt at the impoverished and vulnerable
kowtow to the mighty and pretend to save the earth...and accuse others of destroying the world...

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha...i know who, it's their job...

i think the worst kind of forummers are the intellectual snobs and flops
the intellectual blackmailers and dictators...they are the biggest hypocrites in this forum
you know who i am talking about..no need to guess who are the intellectual mafia here
always bully the weak, cast scorn and contempt at the impoverished and vulnerable
kowtow to the mighty and pretend to save the earth...and accuse others of destroying the world...