• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How We Assess People

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
i agree.
but intellectual tyranny and dictatorship realm supreme here.
jw5 is fighting desperately to hold court here in this forum.
he is accusintg some forummers of having an agenda - an agenda to disrupt and destroy this forum.
if i have my way, i will go to his house, and bash this stupid idiotic fcukard intellectual bully.
those that he disagreed with have an agenda...what sort of fcukard logic is this!
only an intellectual low-down dictator will hold such an extreme view...

Cool down...... wait JW5 come knocking and you need to hide under the bed.......

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hahaha yah hit the father also. someone even scanned his name card everything and post in in the forum. even post his address here.

got a feeling kopiuncle is bobsim. :biggrin:

another intellectual shithead drawing the same fcukard conclusion....all in the same sinking boat.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

That shows 1 of 2 things about him:
1. He is deliberately posting lame posts to make the forum as frivolous as possible, i.e. has an agenda.
2. When he knew that forummers preferred his food posts to his lame posts, he deliberately posted more lame posts, i.e. guailan and obnoxious.

You complimented Bob? When was that? 1990?

yah lah everyone got an agenda to destroy, to derail and to disrupt this forum lah'
only you are the holy one, the good one, the saintly one..
the diabolical intellectual dictator of the worst kind....you have a clean sheet with no agenda
you are the saviour of this wonderful forum...hooray!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
.....Perhaps the biggest problem in our society is not the government top dogs without compassion and empathy for the ordinary folk, but all those porlumpar asslicking wannabe sycophants supporting them through thick and thin, right and wrong.

waulau another intellectual porlumpar twist to curry favours
intellectual dishonesty is a crime
another of those porlumpar intellectual slime

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. bro streetsmart
2. kopi an ok individual?
3. you have to be kidding me.
4. even if you don't know him personally,
5. surely you have read most of his posts?
6. he is what makes our society sickly sycophantic.

1. of course i am an individual,unlike jw5..he is a demonic ghost...a diabolical icon in this forum with a twisted tongue...
2. you don't need any kidding stuff...you are into real hard stuff...hard-core intellect is your hallmark...
3. who is more sick than to be obsessed by kopisaism - day in and day out - as if you are being inflicted with a deadly disease
4. your bruised ego, arrogant prick and jaded intellect will destroy this wonderful singapore society.
5. continue to curry favours from the cream while casting scorn and contempt at the crumbs - an intellectual dictator you are
6. fallen from grace, the resident poet and resident clone hunter,has turned vile ,demonic and contemptuous....haha

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is always telling everyone to press the ignore button. I don't know where it is, so have never done so, but have tried to skip his posts or threads, occasionally with gritted teeth.
Couldn't help but notice the red undies thread he started and decided to stop gritting.

If we don't judge a person from his past and present, how should we assess him? On the future?
His posts are laced with a condescending and self absorbed tone which I find hard to ignore.
It doesn't even matter if he criticises pap. Actually makes me like pap more.
After more than 3 years here, LTB and I never had any confrontations, I dun like newbies who hardly knew him just condemn him just because they knew about his past. 1 good example is BusNo64, he just whack the hell out of LTB when he joined, that's one of the reason I quarreled with BusNo64.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cool down...... wait JW5 come knocking and you need to hide under the bed.......

i am ice cool sir
this jw5 has kept the cooker on
in every thread he displays fear and dread
for the old kopi uncle who is his deadly threat
his credibility shattered
his intellectual honesty challenged
his integrity in question
now he goes lynching and calls for culling
seeking justification to erase his opponent
the old harmless kopiuncle who has exposed his great hypocrisy...haha
what a big intellectual flop after all these years...a damned painful fall
for an old man to paint you in deadly gold...haha

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wow, Kopi today seems to be in top form..Looked Like you were in a SchooL's debate team before..:smile:

Bolocks

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cooleo? dunno whats wrong with that guy, lol

cooleo like Golden Dragon, Cruxx and many others are dubious clone accounts. Most of them are online persona with agendas and to liven up this forum.

There are less than 50 genuine forummers here. Most of the time u are dealing with clones of YPAP / PAP members consisting of MBSSLOTS army, drifter team, just to name u these two. :biggrin:

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wow, Kopi today seems to be in top form..Looked Like you were in a SchooL's debate team before..:smile:

no lah bro
this jw5 debating skills are first class
his poems world class
his high intellectual prowess heaven class
his humility and compassion no class
his perception and assessment damned low class:smile:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

cooleo like Golden Dragon, Cruxx and many others are dubious clone accounts. Most of them are online persona with agendas and to liven up this forum.

There are less than 50 genuine forummers here. Most of the time u are dealing with clones of YPAP / PAP members consisting of MBSSLOTS army, drifter team, just to name u these two. :biggrin:

You're correct. Why you so cleber?