• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to shoot in raw?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
i look at the tutorial of the viveza, and i feel that aperture 3 have better faster and much more adjustment than this. Oh no i will never use photoshop to adjust raw, just too much work.

It's not how many bells and whistles a software package has. It's how well the effects are applied. Nik software does it very subtly and the parameter adjustments for each preset work very well.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not how many bells and whistles a software package has. It's how well the effects are applied. Nik software does it very subtly and the parameter adjustments for each preset work very well.

The thing is that, I want even more adjustment for aperture 3. I will look into viveza.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

got pirated copy somewhere? cos 99 is ex...

ok,i am cheapskate..but i am poor sinkie.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
got pirated copy somewhere? cos 99 is ex...
ok,i am cheapskate..but i am poor sinkie.

he never give link to pirated copy, anyway viveza 2 give 15 days free trial. 15 days should be enough to test it, as for 99 dollars, it is not that much if it can save you time. Photoshop already cost much more, it cannot work alone.

Nelson_Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
now which one get shoot raw batter? i love shoots in raw, more natureal and nice. canun gX or olympus OM-D? which ones are batter?

Last edited:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..remove cover when shooting raw. better still, don't put it on in the first place. :p
oh wait, cum amoré? nilcondom, oops i mean, nikon.
Add Canon, good self portrait and lighting. 9 months gestation for best result, but can be overcum by morning after pill :p

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
i just buying a new camera and new to shooting phoographs. I wants to take pics of Freddie and other stylistic scenes but still finds out how useing this camera. Freddie tolds me that now shoot in raw is in think now. Its ends result very nice and natureal. Shoot in raw makes you photo takes very good feeling and satisfactions and very real. Freddie also tolds me that shoot in raw, for good raw, the size must be big big and useing up many spaces in you harddisck. You must have big harddisck to be able shooting in raw and feel better sensuals. I hopes shoot some in chinaese new year with Freddie and ask Leslie and Alan to join for fun and action pics.

Whats bestest way to shoot in raw to get best satistactions? Any exbirds tries raw can adviscing me?

You shoot RAW file size only when you want to produce Large Format Picture for instance
Inkjet Large Format Print say Size 6ft x 12 ft or larger. The Large Format Inkjet company would know
how manipulate the print when it's RAW because there's no compression!!!

Nelson_Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
well saying you :smile:. You pros in camera takeing?

You shoot RAW file size only when you want to produce Large Format Picture for instance
Inkjet Large Format Print say Size 6ft x 12 ft or larger. The Large Format Inkjet company would know
how manipulate the print when it's RAW because there's no compression!!!