• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how to increase self -confidence?

foamtape

Everyone is good at something, so discover the things at which you excel, then focus on your talents. Give yourself permission to take pride in them. Give yourself credit for your successes. Inferiority is a state of mind in which you've declared yourself a victim. Do not allow yourself to be victimized. Express yourself, whether it's through art, music, writing, etc. Find something you enjoy. Everyone is born with talents and strengths. You can develop and excel in yours. If it's difficult to name two or three things you have some ability in or just plain foam tape love to do, think about things others do that you would like to do too and take some lessons or join an enthusiasts club. When you're following your passion, not only will it have a therapeutic effect, but you'll feel unique and accomplished, all of which can help build your self confidence. Plus, adding a variety of interests to your life will not only make you more confident, but it will increase your chances of meeting compatible friends!

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some causes happiness wherever they go.........others when they go.

Build up on your good points and suppress the bad. Giving love to others will surely make your life happier. When you are happy you spread it around and life for you will be much better as a result.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
maxi has tonnes of self-confidence.

maxi yesterday : if pools beat chelsea i will CHOP (again) :mad:
maxi today : act blur (again)

:biggrin:

Why he so sway ah? I haven't been here for long but I heard that he had already chopped his cock many times before. Why so sway? :biggrin:

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
krafty,

you can also ask goh meng seng and ramseth. these 2 clowns have the highest dose of self-confi vs lowest actual capability ratio in this forum. you can ask them how are they both able to maintain such high level of self-confidence despite being absolute losers and ugly fucks in real life.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
krafty,

you can also ask goh meng seng and ramseth. these 2 clowns have the highest dose of self-confi vs lowest actual capability ratio in this forum. you can ask them how are they both able to maintain such high level of self-confidence despite being absolute losers and ugly fucks in real life.

Ramseth is ugly, without a doubt. But God Meng Seng ugly too? I've to disagree. He's the best looking toad that you'll ever find. :smile:

DSC00019-300x225.jpg

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ramseth is ugly, without a doubt. But God Meng Seng ugly too? I've to disagree. He's the best looking toad that you'll ever find. :smile:

DSC00019-300x225.jpg

gms looks good for a 60 year-old man. until u realise he is like early 40s only:(

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is something tht I can learn from ram. As for gms,he showed me how to play showhand by selling his flat to take part in the election.haha...just joking,dun take offence...I quite respect him though.
krafty,

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
bro krafty has done all these things but they have had the effect of worsening his condition.

Everyone is good at something, so discover the things at which you excel, then focus on your talents. Give yourself permission to take pride in them. Give yourself credit for your successes. Inferiority is a state of mind in which you've declared yourself a victim. Do not allow yourself to be victimized. Express yourself, whether it's through art, music, writing, etc. Find something you enjoy. Everyone is born with talents and strengths. You can develop and excel in yours. If it's difficult to name two or three things you have some ability in or just plain foam tape love to do, think about things others do that you would like to do too and take some lessons or join an enthusiasts club. When you're following your passion, not only will it have a therapeutic effect, but you'll feel unique and accomplished, all of which can help build your self confidence. Plus, adding a variety of interests to your life will not only make you more confident, but it will increase your chances of meeting compatible friends!

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want to be something you are not, you need to totally convince (bluff) yourself that you are that something first.

Device a chant (eg. "I am very handsome" or "I have a 9 inch d*ck") and repeat that chant to yourself 100 times at night before you sleep and 100 times in the morning after you wake up. Do this for 6 months (longer if necessary) until you have no more doubt (i.e. not a single bit of doubt) about what you chant.

Yes, you may be branded as delusional, but this is a sure start method to increase your self-confidence. :smile:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you want to be something you are not, you need to totally convince (bluff) yourself that you are that something first.

Device a chant (eg. "I am very handsome" or "I have a 9 inch d*ck") and repeat that chant to yourself 100 times at night before you sleep and 100 times in the morning after you wake up. Do this for 6 months (longer if necessary) until you have no more doubt (i.e. not a single bit of doubt) about what you chant.

Yes, you may be branded as delusional, but this is a sure start method to increase your self-confidence. :smile:

hi there

1. wow! honest if krafty ever "performs" such chanting.
2. he would find his way to bedok reservoir more convincingly "water not cold in br".
3. what krafty needs is the truth & to accept it pointblank.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cruxx said:
Why he so sway ah? I haven't been here for long but I heard that he had already chopped his cock many times before. Why so sway? :biggrin:

After you chop once, there is nothing more to chop. So it does not matter.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
After you chop once, there is nothing more to chop. So it does not matter.

I think he should front the responsible gambling campaign. Campaign ad should feature him covering his crotch and shivering with fear as creditors violently bang on his door.