• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to get more gals to participate..

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Hai Yah, Boss Leongsam. All the guys flock to sammyboy cos they know this is a good place to find gals. Then you must try to promote this as a place to find hunks. Hamsome hunks, Rich B-------, Smart A--, Muscleman, etc.. Post new categories for the gals to search easy. You will seel gals flocking to your sites. :cool:

I'm thinking of hiring some females.

Which guest blogger do you want first?.. Wendy Cheng (Miss Piggy) or Dawn Yang (Miss False everything)?

Or best of all... both at the same time so they can flame each other to death instead of going through their lawyers.

neutralsink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, you can start with spore males bashing and angmo males idolizing, sure attract lots of spore gals participation, afterall, this is what most of them are interested in...:p

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of my biggest failures with the old coffee shop was the gender imbalance of the participants.

50% of Singaporeans are females but hardly any of them come here. Most will go to the "girly" forums with the girly look, feel and colour schemes.

With the vbulletin format, I can solve the "look & feel" part. The girls can use this skin and they'll feel right at home with the surroundings. The bigger problem is how to get them to start posting. I've created a section just for the ladies but I doubt if any of them will bite anytime soon.

All suggestions will be welcome as to how to get at least 20 females of good repute to participate on a regular basis. :p

If some prominent regular members, well known for their male positions, can reduce their sexist attitudes, it would do much better to induce more females to come in than any superficial attempts to do something.

am55

Alfrescian
Loyal

Or best of all... both at the same time so they can flame each other to death instead of going through their lawyers.

hi boss,

go n invite the flowerpod girls, boss u go talk talk with the flowerpod moderators u can offer them a platform to slam the SBF bros !!!! i tink they will accept n u save money also THANKS

The 1st thread i like to see from the flowerpod is wat to do or not to do wen GF/OC having period cramps

CheeCheungFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
make this place fun.

dun hv so many restrictions on what words can use and what cannot.

by this i mean being spontaneous. so what if some vulgarities are used along the way while expressing urself (not for while used to scold someone)

eg. cb today 4d didn't strike :mad: >> cool

eg. XXX (insert ursername here), fark off and go to hell! >>> not cool

as long as a place is relaxing for ppl and the ppl are fun, i dun see why any1, be it gals or not won't wana come.

juz my 2 cents :smile:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's aw the starting part tat difficult... May hav 2 cheong for a start... Once hav enuff genuine ladies we disappear... ok i take the nick Nancy_Chua... Anyone else?? :biggrin::p:p

Tailok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Which guest blogger do you want first?.. Wendy Cheng (Miss Piggy) or Dawn Yang (Miss False everything)?

GR8 idea. Better still organise a catfight for them. I love to see them ripping off the other's clothes. If not let them have their verbal fight here oso can. :biggrin:

AdChiosk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not engage some hunk with great butt to do butt dancing. Girls just love butts.. Ooo la la...

Start with the man, Sam!

AdChiosk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry folks, I am going to be Ah Pek liao with wrinkled skin.:o

Just suggested to Sam what girl will go wild. Any takers from younger guy?:biggrin::biggrin:

ANDYSIAO14

Alfrescian
Loyal
men39.gif

Sorry folks, I am going to be Ah Pek liao with wrinkled skin.:o

Just suggested to Sam what girl will go wild. Any takers from younger guy?:biggrin::biggrin:

this can???
out.php

Why not engage some hunk with great butt to do butt dancing. Girls just love butts.. Ooo la la...

Start with the man, Sam!