• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how to get even?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's difficult to tell you, only they know what they have done, if no bad karma strikes them, it will, i am very sure!

i thought about mdm tang's words previously, some unknown figure ended up in imh, i already said, my life is worthless, i am going to show hand soon.

i must protect my pride and ego, it's more worthy than them behaving like a beast!

i feel like a pawn being manipulated to finish up someone's chess game...:oIo:

i had a dream the other day, that i whacked my CO from 6 SIB, i spat at his face and emerge the winner. i really hope that it's not a dream...:o

if i continue to stay in sinkieland, i will surely die of cardiac arrest or murder someone, sure die young. i am bent on leaving, really very tired!

Krafty Hot Bot kor kor, pls don't say your life is worthless lah.. The other day I just came back from the hospital to visit a friend.. I walked past the ICU and saw this chap fighting for his life.. Don't give up hope..Think of your loved ones, your family members.. Don't worry lah.. The Old Bastard will up the lorry.. Just be patient..Stay strong and be Positive!!!..

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. bro, i am just speechless.
2. you are the best in getting even.

bro, im not good ...my angmo no good sometimes the address given to me i also will get lost :wink: . how to throw sai like that :wink: bukit batok and bukit timah i also dont know the difference :wink: .

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
i mean lky's cronies for messing up my life! i have thought about it, i am betting my life on it, so if one day you see someone who resemble aron kwok(a fatter version) on the newspaper, that's me! not kidding...:mad:

move overseas and live a better life.. that is the best way to avenge yourself.

keling is shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
seriously, what is girl trouble. it's more about my dignity!

i have been quiet(due to oppression) for too long already cos intitally i was intimidated by i think isd, one day, i was walking alone, some malay inchit riding a bicycle rode pass me and gave me the stare and look at my feet, that i interpret as watch my steps!
i wonder why they never do that again, maybe they know i have reached max, one more, and one us will end up with a broken limb.

krafty,

you think too much already. that malay uncle stare at your feet because you stepped on dog poo that day.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's why i say that you all never know the predicament they put me into, emotional torture and psychological imprisonment. !@#$%^&* fuck their mother chee bye! argh ptui! they want to arrest me, they have to shoot me on the spot. i am a man of my words, from now on, once i said, i will not take back. steady boh???:o

krafty,

you think too much already. that malay uncle stare at your feet because you stepped on dog poo that day.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
that's why i say that you all never know the predicament they put me into, emotional torture and psychological imprisonment. !@#$%^&* fuck their mother chee bye! argh ptui! they want to arrest me, they have to shoot me on the spot. i am a man of my words, from now on, once i said, i will not take back. steady boh???:o

Hi Uncle Bot, relax....its a beautiful world out there. Go out and see the pretty girls. Have a good weekend. Dont think too much :smile:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
for the past 9 years, everytime, i want to move on, they will come and torture me! since this is what they want, i will make sure they get what they want!

may you check your pm, i need something from you.:o

Hi Uncle Bot, relax....its a beautiful world out there. Go out and see the pretty girls. Have a good weekend. Dont think too much :smile:

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember those two guys who got sued by T T Durai?
They suffered many years in silence and lived to see durai himself in a worst fate than them.

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
for the past 9 years, everytime, i want to move on, they will come and torture me! since this is what they want, i will make sure they get what they want!

may you check your pm, i need something from you.:o

Ah, that email...Sorry uncle bot, I cannot help you on this. Paiseh ah :p

keling is shit

Alfrescian
Loyal

krafty,

i suggest you channel all your energy into sianing that facebook gal friend of yours instead. do something to distract yourself ok.