• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how to get even?

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
i mean lky's cronies for messing up my life! i have thought about it, i am betting my life on it, so if one day you see someone who resemble aron kwok(a fatter version) on the newspaper, that's me! not kidding...:mad:

Last edited:

Asura

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
stay cool and relax, no point fighting a losing game. If he's wise, You have to be wiser.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
i mean lky's cronies for messing up my life! i have thought about it, i am betting my life on it, so if one day you see someone who resemble aron kwok(a fatter version) on the newspaper, that's me! not kidding...:mad:

Just wait for him to up lorry. Im sure you can outlive him. Cheers and stay happy brother :smile:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's difficult to tell you, only they know what they have done, if no bad karma strikes them, it will, i am very sure!

i thought about mdm tang's words previously, some unknown figure ended up in imh, i already said, my life is worthless, i am going to show hand soon.

i must protect my pride and ego, it's more worthy than them behaving like a beast!

Can you tell me more about your story?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. hotbot, hang in on there!
2. don't give up, bro.
3. honest, no individual can live forever.
4. even if its brain is willing, its physical being cannot take the punishment further.
5. we shall rejoice when the day comes.
6. btw, do you really look like aaron ah cock?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i agree what brother asura said ..theres no point fighting a losing game . LKY is not young anymore ...soon up the lorry .give that fucker some time .

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Someone told me how to get even.

You pangsai into a plastic bag, then dump more than 100 grasshoppers into the plastic bag. The shake the plastic bag. Then throw the plastic bag into your enemy's house.

Last edited:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
i feel like a pawn being manipulated to finish up someone's chess game...:oIo:

i had a dream the other day, that i whacked my CO from 6 SIB, i spat at his face and emerge the winner. i really hope that it's not a dream...:o

if i continue to stay in sinkieland, i will surely die of cardiac arrest or murder someone, sure die young. i am bent on leaving, really very tired!

Last edited:

Asura

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You pangsai into a plastic bag, then dump more than 100 grasshoppers into the plastic bag. The shake the plastic bag. Then throw the plastic bag into your enemy's house.

yes, but remember to use FT to do that, dont dirty your own hand.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

not a good idea, can track DNA back to you.

best to collect dog poo.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

bro...that one is my idea leh ....cannot anyhow use , i got copyright :wink:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Come, I give you some points to exchange for NTUC voucher, buy a bottle of beer and relax want? :smile:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
seriously, what is girl trouble. it's more about my dignity!

i have been quiet(due to oppression) for too long already cos intitally i was intimidated by i think isd, one day, i was walking alone, some malay inchit riding a bicycle rode pass me and gave me the stare and look at my feet, that i interpret as watch my steps!

i wonder why they never do that again, maybe they know i have reached max, one more, and one us will end up with a broken limb.

What happen brother ? Girl trouble ?