• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to emigrate from Singapore

manfrommars

Alfrescian
Loyal
here is what i did 9 years ago.

1. tell your immediate family that you are going to study in the new country for 4 years.
2. 4-5 years later, after you have got your new citizenship and renounced the sg one (i burnt my sg passport in my fireplace...it was a great feeling...something akin to getting out of a mental asylum and a cesspool....) you start telling your parents about your life there and see if they are interested.

for me, i have no relatives i talk with on my mother's side, they are all lunatics there...zero education, zero brains and zero manners...typical first-second generation chink peasants...

my father's side, we are close. they are international, cousins in germany, uncles in france, etc, so if my cousins wants to come over for a better life i have no problem with helping them wherever i can...but they are living all over the world anyway.

parents still in sg, but come over for holiday every now and then. each time they come over, and each time i meet a singaporean or korean or chinese, i feel a tinge of fear thinking about the big mental asylum that singapore.... :p

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Arent you thankful for what society - the elderly us still here in S'pore - had given your parents so that you had the opporutnity to quit 9 yrs ago?

See? That's the trouble with young punks who thought they were hot shots. They step on us to get out and then stab us in the back. Really lack of upbringing and a social menace.

Good riddance to bad rubbish anyway!

manfrommars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Arent you thankful for what society - the elderly us still here in S'pore - had given your parents so that you had the opporutnity to quit 9 yrs ago?

See? That's the trouble with young punks who thought they were hot shots. They step on us to get out and then stab us in the back. Really lack of upbringing and a social menace.

Good riddance to bad rubbish anyway!

err...your generation has given me nothing my entire life...it is common knowledge that most old people are incapable of giving and loving...they are weak and bitter.

the older generation has contributed zero to singapore except misery, selfishness and bad behaviour. you have taxi drivers who drove taxis for forty years or some loony like you who made a living as an office worker, with misplaced egos bigger than the universe.

your generation is an utterly useless bunch of morons with next-to-zero knowledge/education (proven by statistics) and zero manners.

one of the main reason why singapore is a horrible place to live in is because it is filled with weak little old morons like you running around stinking up the place with your bad behaviour, entitlement attitudes and poor manners. every word that comes out of your mouths is either insulting or stupid...insufferable.

'drink more herbal tea or you will get a sore throat'
'this crystal will give you good luck'
'wipe ass for me i have no strength'
'oh i just cracked my back after i fell down'
'i have diabetes but i still eat rice daily'

^i would beat you to death just because of your horrible chinese acccents.

Last edited:

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you telling the whole universe that your dad made a mistake by marrying your mom? :eek:

for me, i have no relatives i talk with on my mother's side, they are all lunatics there...zero education, zero brains and zero manners...typical first-second generation chink peasants...

manfrommars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you telling the whole universe that your dad made a mistake by marrying your mom? :eek:

yes that is why they are divorced. :p

when i was just talking casually about thinking of emigrating...i still remember the relatives on my mother's side were telling me about how racist the ang mohs are, how i will always be a second class citizen, how i should keep my money safe in case i get robbed, telling me what i should do if they put a knife to my neck when ask me for my atm card with pin number...none of them have ever left singapore. :p

so i decided to tell them i was studying for 4 years...then it turned to studying for 6 years...then zero contact. i shun them like the plague...even when i was in singapore, i would never go to their houses. they are extremely negative, arrogant and have zero manners. disgusting.

oh yes, you guessed it, they belong to the old, weak and moronic generations that grew up in the dark ages. :p

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
confirms that his parents should have strangled him at birth. Now he's a parasite in someone's country, and he's going to bite their hands too. And he's proud of it. When he grows old, revenge is sweet.

Poor abused and emotionally scarred kid.

Last edited:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't hate my parents or my govt for my departure, on contrary, I am thankful. Without them, I will not be in Meowburn today. Unlike the followers, leaders hv their directions, they are accountable for their wife and kids - not their mom & dad. We live (on) for the sake of our children.. Hopefully, ya find a little paradise in Australia.

manfrommars

Alfrescian
Loyal
confirms that his parents should have strangled him at birth. Now he's a parasite in someone's country, and he's going to bite their hands too. And he's proud of it. When he grows old, revenge is sweet.

Poor abused and emotionally scarred kid.

give it up. your generation of useless weak rubbish people have terrible upbringings, poor education and are steeped in bad cultures. no number of courtesy campaigns, speak good english campaigns or caning can ever correct a lifetime of bad education.

the best move for singapore is to move all of you old generations to live in johor bahru. it is a win-win situation of sg. they get rid of the trash, the younger generations don't have to deal with you insufferable people, and the malaysians make money and enjoy your company.

i feel sad to think about how my cpf, gst and tax monies were used to support your weak, useless generations while i was in sg.

it is OK...you are old and will die soon anyway. :p

over here, we don't like parasites, claming benefits is frowned up...we are not like you. :p

I don't hate my parents or my govt for my departure, on contrary, I am thankful. Without them, I will not be in Meowburn today. Unlike the followers, leaders hv their directions, they are accountable for their wife and kids - not their mom & dad. We live (on) for the sake of our children.. Hopefully, ya find a little paradise in Australia.

without them holding you back, you may be born in melbourne and may not even have to work so hard to move there....i am not in australia but aussies is a nice place to emigrate to as well....:smile: