• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to cure dry cough?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kanina, still coughing since my last trip, want to cough out the phlegm also dun have, go air con room or smokey places keep coughing and coughing until my chest damn pain....

shawna

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kanina, still coughing since my last trip, want to cough out the phlegm also dun have, go air con room or smokey places keep coughing and coughing until my chest damn pain....

coz u have dry cough, hence no phlegm. aircon will make your cough worst bc u already suffer from cold and dryness in your chest

u need to keep yourself warm (like no aircon environment) and drink lots of warm water to clear the cold in your chest.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
develop allergy to Singapore environment or what, same as me la the moment out of this cuntry all symptom disappear until I come back

but at least I got bit of tiny thick phlegm to ptuui out onto lift buttons for unsuspected victims to press:eek:
( actually, this should be under weird habit thread :biggrin::biggrin:)

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Thats the first sign of HIV. You better go for a checkup at Kelantan Lane :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

red amoeba had exactly the same problem and started a thread on the same issue.
no wonder some people say u are his clone, or he is your clone..............................
there could be some advice in the thread he started.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
why you cough? Is it cos the throat itchy or irritated? Or does the cough come from deeper inside?

As the other bros have recommended....drink warm water...avoid aircon.

If it persists i think better see a doctor.

T

TuaTeetu

Chest pains better see a doctor. Maybe something serious.

Also must always clean the air con filter. Legionaire diseases killed many especially old folks.

Hanace

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try this. Juice of 1 limau perut, 1 tablespoon of kecap manis in a glass with some warm water. Works for me all the time.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Go suck Sam Leong's cock and swallow 2 teaspoonful of his cum and call me in the morning.....tiu leh kor Chao Hai!

Last edited:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Drink lot of plain warm water. As warm as u can.
No cool drink. No coffee.

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

MANUKA honey. rub VICKS VAPORUB on chest, throat n back b4 sleeping. avoid fruits until coughing stop. c dr. take antibiotic. pls wear mask to prevent spreading.