• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to be strong?

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find that I am a coward

When my colleagues shout at me and blame me for things I didn't do I dare not shout back even though I am innocent

When a person next to me in coffeeshop smokes in a no-smoking area, I dare not tell him to stop

When somebody cuts me off on the PIE, I dare not horn

I keep all the hurt and I am feeling very bad about myself

How I can become strong and fight back?

Any bros can coach me how to be strong

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal

When my colleagues shout at me and blame me for things I didn't do I dare not shout back even though I am innocent

When a person next to me in coffeeshop smokes in a no-smoking area, I dare not tell him to stop

Of the 3 incidents u mentioned, I would react directly only in Incident 1.

Frankly, the other 2 incidents are no big deal.

Angry thoughts just come and go lah.

Fighting back is not a sign of strength. A sign of strength is when you can manage your thoughts, all kinds of thoughts, eg the thought of wanting to be strong.

Thoughts are just thoughts lah, they are not as real as you think it is.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fighting back is not a sign of strength. A sign of strength is when you can manage your thoughts, all kinds of thoughts, eg the thought of wanting to be strong.

Chey .... write until so much also don't know wtf you mumbling ...:confused::confused:

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal

As long as you're not a chrikukustians, you'll be strong :biggrin:

Anyway, I think you're those shy and fear-of-speech type of person. You should learn to speak up more, but you must know when and where to do that, don't be like Chee SJ can already :biggrin:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, you are NOT a coward, you just don't want to add to the crap in this world.

If you or your love ones are threatened, I am sure you will jump right in there to protect them.

Be glad that you are able to control your anger and temper. Just don't take it our on weaker ones.

Cheers!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

THe first step is to stay away from sinkies.

Second step, move to a new country to mixed around with unsinkifed individual and remove your sinkie stain in your body at the same time.

3rd step, learn how to be an unsinkified individual, then you will be brave after the 3rd step is done.

DOM the Clown

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro Max,
Well said! ..............by the way, have you found your strength to tok off your LJ since Obama became President? :biggrin:

hiak! hiak! hiak!
DOM

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think the best way is to cut off your dick so that you can be a strong woman....

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal

First of all, you can be strong and yet not fight back.

The example you gave where you are wrongly accused, just open your mouth and ask "why you say that?". It may well be they are mistaken and when they explain, it gives you a chance to clarify.

Otherwise, you shout, i shout means only the colleagues hear...and gossip.

The other examples - just let it go. You meet these kind of people every day from the very young to the very old. Not worth the hassle.