• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How things should be....

WOOHOO

Alfrescian
Loyal
hhmmmmmmany ladies here lets start some interesting threads like nails/bags/hairstles/fashion??

NobleEagle

Alfrescian
Loyal
can take me as one... :rolleyes:

haha tats it liao, i bet ur pm should be full by now, any bros pm u askin for ur pic n number? hehe jus kidding...we should have more gals here too...its the 20th century, gals should be more active/open same as the guys in Sillypore jus like China & Thailand :biggrin:

NobleEagle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: A plum K

wah Bro lovegamegold001, i think i will vote you as the hardest to read post, would be so much easier for the eyes if got paragraphs n periods :p

happygirl

Hi forum friends,

saw this forum through SGclub so see what's about here... haha
i dunno that i would be signing in a adult forum...

guess there's no gals so i would be nth to do. :confused:

Feel free to add me in msn.. See ya ppl :p

Last edited:

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
welcome sis happygirl,

this is not only an adult forum but there are a lot of threads on almost anything. just take your time and browse thru,surely you will find some that will interest you.

there is another forum :

My Pleasure Forum

there are about 5 girls there,you are welcome to join it.

happygirl

welcome sis happygirl,

this is not only an adult forum but there are a lot of threads on almost anything. just take your time and browse thru,surely you will find some that will interest you.

there is another forum :

My Pleasure Forum

there are about 5 girls there,you are welcome to join it.

hi bluecat, thanks for the invite...