• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How the mighty have fallen, Wework and Masayoshi

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
These invest type people no use lah. They dont create anything. Just provide money. These are called bets.

You might as well say the guy who bought the Powerball and won how many hundred million a superb investor.

I take issue with buffet because again he has created no product or service of any value with his work. His work is just about placing money in right spots to make more money. If the world had more Warren buffets we would not have any innovation whatsoever
Au contraire, good doctor. There is a difference. Would u rather buffet or madam ho place the bets for u? Hence invaluable.

Innovation happen from an innate desire to compete. No money how to compete bigly? Moneybags first enable competition then disables it. That is how winners are made. No hope to win who bother to innovate? Hence skilled capital allocators create hope enables sound innovation. It as simple as that. :cool:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better buy some 4D this weekend. 1187, your post number! Confirm lucky one.
I know a few people who bought 4d because of me. 2 made of with XXX'000. The other made of with X,000,000, retired and FO to Oz land.

I buy 4d I just kena $50.... :laugh:

but still I feel lucky enough in life. :smile:

How did you get the post number ah? :o-o:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Au contraire, good doctor. There is a difference. Would u rather buffet or madam ho place the bets for u? Hence invaluable.

Innovation happen from an innate desire to compete. No money how to compete bigly? Moneybags first enable competition then disables it. That is how winners are made. No hope to win who bother to innovate? Hence skilled capital allocators create hope enables sound innovation. It as simple as that. :cool:
wah! good overview! :thumbsup:

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know a few people who bought 4d because of me. 2 made of with XXX'000. The other made of with X,000,000, retired and FO to Oz land.

I buy 4d I just kena $50.... :laugh:

but still I feel lucky enough in life. :smile:

How did you get the post number ah? :o-o:

Click reply and can see while editing

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't understand the competitive advantage of WeWork.

They offer a co-office setup with amenities and engagement activities thrown in. Big deal. Anyone can replicate that.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't understand the competitive advantage of WeWork.

They offer a co-office setup with amenities and engagement activities thrown in. Big deal. Anyone can replicate that.
Its just a con game to get " seed money" from funds and investors. I saw the charges are exhorbitant just for one executive room. The good thing is no need to buy office equipment as its fully loaded, but must pay per use. It reminded me i has the same facilities when i started in the esrly 1980's. Small office suite just a few hundred per month plus fax and photocopy services provided by another office.so its not really a new business model.

Insider Player

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its just a con game to get " seed money" from funds and investors. I saw the charges are exhorbitant just for one executive room. The good thing is no need to buy office equipment as its fully loaded, but must pay per use. It reminded me i has the same facilities when i started in the esrly 1980's. Small office suite just a few hundred per month plus fax and photocopy services provided by another office.so its not really a new business model.
This is another form of the bike sharing scam.
Yes The aim is just to con more seed funding.
Just like MLM scams always coming out with new products. The aim is never to sell products but to recruit more members

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
U have to be truly brainless to invest in this business

WeWork is at the mercy of the landlord who charges them rent. They have zero patents or entry barriers against competitors from offering the same things. Why the fuck is this even investable in the first place?