• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How many unique forumers here ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm totally unique, same guy from Delphiforums.

Those who play with clones usually have an agenda to disrupt the forum.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/sammyboymod (now defunct?)

sinkswim.jpg
sinkswimhaze.jpg

cat

Stupidman
Loyal
I am also unique. just one account but i changed my name of my account very often from stickyballs to iamnobody to chicken to gsbslut to meaninglesslife. any suggestions for my next change of name?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am also unique. just one account but i changed my name of my account very often from stickyballs to iamnobody to chicken to gsbslut to meaninglesslife. any suggestions for my next change of name?
You are just like the famous novelist Louis Cha. You created different nicks. However, unlike Louis Cha, you nicks do not talk with one another.

Going by the definition of clone in this forum, then 东邪西毒 南帝北丐 are all clones of one another, and together they are the clones of Louis Cha. So at the time of 华山论剑, Louis Cha created 4 clones to attack 王重阳.

Luckily 王重阳 beat the pulp out of 东邪西毒 南帝北丐. If 王重阳 had lost fight, he would be complaining to the pugilistic world that 东邪西毒南帝北丐 are clones, then KPKB.

Then the loser 王重阳 would claim victory, not by his superior pugilistic skills, but by insisting that he BUSTED 东邪西毒 南帝北丐 clones。

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are just like the famous novelist Louis Cha. You created different nicks. However, unlike Louis Cha, you nicks do not talk with one another.

Going by the definition of clone in this forum, then 东邪西毒 南帝北丐 are all clones of one another, and together they are the clones of Louis Cha. So at the time of 华山论剑, Louis Cha created 4 clones to attack 王重阳.

Luckily 王重阳 beat the pulp out of 东邪西毒 南帝北丐. If 王重阳 had lost fight, he would be complaining to the pugilistic world that 东邪西毒南帝北丐 are clones, then KPKB.

Then the loser 王重阳 would claim victory, not by his superior pugilistic skills, but by insisting that he BUSTED 东邪西毒 南帝北丐 clones。
like that kym?