• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How many of U marry using own $$

joker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowadays youngsters spend a bomb on their wedding and then live the next 10 years paying huge debts. :rolleyes:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowadays, some children think that they are marrying for their parents' sake - therefore their parents have to foot their bill!

I didn't get a cent from my parents for my wedding expenditure - just the usual angpow and jewellery - I was neither rich nor poor!

ReCaRo79

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not married yet but i do know of some couples married using parents money. Anyway nothing new to me.

So many young people bought cars already using parents money and some of their parents are not that rich and they still ask their parents to buy them one.

So its nothing new to me too.

My point of view...