• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how many good years left for lau lee?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
for lau goh, it's definitely more good years. he's now an EMERITUS - whatever that means:confused::*:

but most are worried for lau lee. how many good years are there left for him to go before he really calls it quit and really ledi GO?

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Old man likes to play GOD, only he knows. Even if there's a GOD, HE also doesn't know and what more 'bout the lesser mortal?

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Too many for useless dumbfuck homo bapok Leetahbar! Fucking Parasite!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good years ??

the old fark is like a zombie now......................already both feet in the coffin but refuses to lie down.................

leoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
i wld agree.... seeing d last pix of him during his "last walkabt" in d ge2011

let's prepare some firecrackers !!

good years ??

the old fark is like a zombie now......................already both feet in the coffin but refuses to lie down.................

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
to fair, without lau lee in the lst place, there wouldn't be a singapore like we have today.

conversely, if there were no chee soon juan today, perhaps SDP would now be the ruling party.

we have to discern the good, the bad and the super ugly such as chee who rightfully top the last 2 categories - the bad and the super ugly.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good years ??

So is LHL going to send him to Batam or JB:confused:

Oh I forgot, Sporeans are paying him millions to keep him in Spore:rolleyes:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. i pray, pray and pray.
3. broken record lives forever.
4. however, the mind is willing but the physical being cannot take the punishment one.
5. just like some dried-up vegetable with a mouth open grasping for air.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like to see him as a mute, and babbling, where he can listen but when he try to respond his interpreter misquote him and he will squeezes his balls sliently.

good years ??

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like to see him as a mute, and babbling, where he can listen but when he try to respond his interpreter misquote him and he will squeezes his balls sliently.

might as well he go into comatose state................body only..................mentally alert..................

and kana kept on life support for next 20-30 years.......................

then hear his doctors, nurses, PAP members condemn him.................

wanna die also cannot...................LOL

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe they'll put LKY's ashes in an urn and put the urn up for elections too.................

LKy's ashes may get walkover again !

taxidermise his carcass and display in enclosed glass in the museum like mao tse tong? he's after all our national treasure. :p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the myth of the land is that he has regular replenish of fresh young blood. true? the blood bank is always dry and so is the sperm bank.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
taxidermise his carcass and display in enclosed glass in the museum like mao tse tong? he's after all our national treasure. :p

yah ah......................they can pretend he still alive hor....................use robotics....................

who dare to say LKY si liao.....................