• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lao Chio Carina Lau in SG to Watch Taylor Swift, Hookup with David Gan, Samsters No Chance!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Carina Lau in Singapore for Taylor Swift's The Eras Tour, extended visit to have a meal with friend, celeb hairstylist David Gan​

The Hong Kong screen goddess caught Taylor Swift's concert in Singapore on Thursday night, and extended her trip by a day to meet Gan for a meal.​

Bryan Lim
Bryan Lim
·Contributor
Updated Fri, 8 March 2024 at 2:26 pm SGT

Hong Kong star Carina Lau attended Taylor Swift's The Eras Tour on Thursday (7 March). PHOTO: Instagram/carinalau1208

Hong Kong star Carina Lau attended Taylor Swift's The Eras Tour on Thursday (7 March). PHOTO: Instagram/carinalau1208
The power of Taylor Swift to draw A-listers to her Eras Tour concert is undisputed. During the US leg of her tour, many notable big names turned up at different shows, including Emma Watson, Emma Stone, and Julia Roberts.
In Singapore, though, we’ve only seen Barry Keoghan, rumoured beau of Sabrina Carpenter (the opening act). And, word on the street is, Swift’s boyfriend Travis Kelce just landed on Thursday night.
But, a famous face in Asian showbiz was also present at the show on Thursday night (7 March) - Hong Kong screen goddess Carina Lau.
Lau, 57, even went to visit her pal, hairstylist to the stars, David Gan.

The 61-year-old told 8days that Lau was the “first superstar [he] worked with in Singapore”. He had styled her hair for a magazine shoot long ago and exchanged numbers because “social media wasn’t a thing back then”.
Though she visited Singapore a couple of times since then, Gan was always overseas working and couldn’t meet her. Occasionally, they would meet each other at events in Hong Kong or China, and they’d chat.

It’s been a long time coming

It’s been a while since they’ve met, he admitted to 8days, and before she came to Singapore for The Eras Tour, Lau had texted Gan and asked if he was in town.
Gan confessed that he thought he was dreaming since he read the message early in the morning.
“She said, 'No, why would you be dreaming? I just wanted to ask if you'll be in Singapore because I've been here three times and you were always not around. I'm going to Singapore to catch Taylor Swift, I want to meet you,’” said Gan.
According to Gan, Lau planned to extend her trip by a day to “catch a meal with me” before flying off the next day.
As for whether her hubby Tony Leung is with her, Gan said he doesn’t know because he didn’t ask.
He said, “I know Tony Leung too, but we're not that close. I actually met Tony Leung before I knew Carina but we don't keep in touch. I'll only see Tony when I work with Carina for award ceremonies, and when I bumped into them in Cannes, Carina did ask Tony to take photos with us.”

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Carina Lau in Singapore for Taylor Swift's The Eras Tour, extended visit to have a meal with friend, celeb hairstylist David Gan​

The Hong Kong screen goddess caught Taylor Swift's concert in Singapore on Thursday night, and extended her trip by a day to meet Gan for a meal.​

Bryan Lim
Bryan Lim
·Contributor
Updated Fri, 8 March 2024 at 2:26 pm SGT

Hong Kong star Carina Lau attended Taylor Swift's The Eras Tour on Thursday (7 March). PHOTO: Instagram/carinalau1208's The Eras Tour on Thursday (7 March). PHOTO: Instagram/carinalau1208

The power of Taylor Swift to draw A-listers to her Eras Tour concert is undisputed. During the US leg of her tour, many notable big names turned up at different shows, including Emma Watson, Emma Stone, and Julia Roberts.
In Singapore, though, we’ve only seen Barry Keoghan, rumoured beau of Sabrina Carpenter (the opening act). And, word on the street is, Swift’s boyfriend Travis Kelce just landed on Thursday night.
But, a famous face in Asian showbiz was also present at the show on Thursday night (7 March) - Hong Kong screen goddess Carina Lau.
Lau, 57, even went to visit her pal, hairstylist to the stars, David Gan.

The 61-year-old told 8days that Lau was the “first superstar [he] worked with in Singapore”. He had styled her hair for a magazine shoot long ago and exchanged numbers because “social media wasn’t a thing back then”.
Though she visited Singapore a couple of times since then, Gan was always overseas working and couldn’t meet her. Occasionally, they would meet each other at events in Hong Kong or China, and they’d chat.

It’s been a long time coming

It’s been a while since they’ve met, he admitted to 8days, and before she came to Singapore for The Eras Tour, Lau had texted Gan and asked if he was in town.
Gan confessed that he thought he was dreaming since he read the message early in the morning.
“She said, 'No, why would you be dreaming? I just wanted to ask if you'll be in Singapore because I've been here three times and you were always not around. I'm going to Singapore to catch Taylor Swift, I want to meet you,’” said Gan.
According to Gan, Lau planned to extend her trip by a day to “catch a meal with me” before flying off the next day.
As for whether her hubby Tony Leung is with her, Gan said he doesn’t know because he didn’t ask.
He said, “I know Tony Leung too, but we're not that close. I actually met Tony Leung before I knew Carina but we don't keep in touch. I'll only see Tony when I work with Carina for award ceremonies, and when I bumped into them in Cannes, Carina did ask Tony to take photos with us.”
Attend concert must put on shades meh?