• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How long are you mentally prepared to have this "economic shutdown"?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
stop smoking?? Eat well, stay hydrated. If you want more specific can pm me.
Something that was a born defect that not leelated to diets etc but this defect will have great impact to survival rate for covid19 :cry: however not much impact to lifespan without covid19 KNN

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Something that was a born defect that not leelated to diets etc but this defect will have great impact to survival rate for covid19 :cry: however not much impact to lifespan without covid19 KNN
no need worry lah... the only way this virus is going to kill you is if you can't breathe due to your lungs filling with water. Are you 80+? If not, likely to be just like bad flu... of course, you go and chiong and tarpow chicken go nightclub drinking never sleep more likely that your health cannot tahan rite? take it easy and all should be fine.

even 80+ kena hospitalized 85% of those come out again.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
since you so worried, I went to dig up a typical semi-serious case. this is what the progression looks like :

1586189927168.png

so this is more serious than average case. If you're going to die, this will be accelerated and more serious. i.e. day 10 will happen on day 4 or something like that. Then by day 15 mati.

You 3 days ulcer no change nothing gonna happen to you lah... can pangsim. however, if you suddenly next day big headache, then 1 more day coughing jialat cannot breathe, then day 3 going to pengsan, better go check in hospital.

original article : https://www.express.co.uk/life-styl...s-covid-19-infection-daily-update-fever-cough

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
since you so worried, I went to dig up a typical semi-serious case. this is what the progression looks like :

View attachment 75075

so this is more serious than average case. If you're going to die, this will be accelerated and more serious. i.e. day 10 will happen on day 4 or something like that. Then by day 15 mati.

You 3 days ulcer no change nothing gonna happen to you lah... can pangsim. however, if you suddenly next day big headache, then 1 more day coughing jialat cannot breathe, then day 3 going to pengsan, better go check in hospital.

original article : https://www.express.co.uk/life-styl...s-covid-19-infection-daily-update-fever-cough
KNN really appreciate your kindness KNN my uncle always wonder when they say feel short of breath what's the feeling rike KNN is it means rike been running for long distances aka chuan ? KNN

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN really appreciate your kindness KNN my uncle always wonder when they say feel short of breath what's the feeling rike KNN is it means rike been running for long distances aka chuan ? KNN
knn no worries, just doing my part, hopefully others will follow :thumbsup: knn

that is short of breath. need to take more. but this pneumonia really jialat. breathe more still like not enough. I don't know if you've ever experienced this before or not, but breathe more still feel even more out of breath. Happened to me when scuba diving and regulator not supplying enough. That is when Covid kena really bad. Then they put you on artificial ventilator. That is when it's really serious. You nowhere near there yet lah....

oh... 1 more thing also just stop smoking right now... Even if you catch it, immediately your body starts to have a better chance of fighting this off. mai tu liao. just stop for as long as you're worried about this. give your lungs a better chance of not getting sick and if sick a better chance of fighting it off. ok? just try for now.

vitamin c from fresh fruit and veggie not from hawker centre but ownself buy from market. lots of water. avoid dairy. you should not have a problem. :thumbsup:

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal

that is short of breath. need to take more. but this pneumonia really jialat. breathe more still like not enough. I don't know if you've ever experienced this before or not, but breathe more still feel even more out of breath. Happened to me when scuba diving and regulator not supplying enough. That is when Covid kena really bad. Then they put you on artificial ventilator. That is when it's really serious. You nowhere near there yet lah....

oh... 1 more thing also just stop smoking right now... Even if you catch it, immediately your body starts to have a better chance of fighting this off. mai tu liao. just stop for as long as you're worried about this. give your lungs a better chance of not getting sick and if sick a better chance of fighting it off. ok? just try for now.

vitamin c from fresh fruit and veggie not from hawker centre but ownself buy from market. lots of water. avoid dairy. you should not have a problem. :thumbsup:

Please respond to my inbox. You're the only person I can rely on, every other person don't even bother responding.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

tenor-4.gif

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The good side of this circuit shit is that u can save a lot of money with all the shops closed. Sure u can buy stuff online, but one wouldn’t buy a Rolex or AP online right ?