• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How Laura Ong and his husband!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How will they comment??
Actually I more interested on how other party feel or comment? Want to see how they wayang.
Ms. Laura, Laura husband and Palmer wife.

Gwendolene

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Aiyo Gwen, you're a woman also why call her a slut? Maybe she couldn't get what she needed from her own lover?

THEN SHE SHOULD DIVORCE THE HUSBAND BEFORE GOING FOR ANOTHER SINGLE MAN!

She has no shame? Michael is married! For goodness sake! Dont fudge the line!

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
He does have legit reason to divorce her but it depends on how much he hurts.
If he curi also then not much pain.

Shorty

How will they comment??
Actually I more interested on how other party feel or comment? Want to see how they wayang.

This one you have to ask Jack Neo. He was a 'great' director with the help of his gangster, ah nan. That was a wayang that I cannot forget.

pic18.jpg

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Helo fucktard

it's a well known fact that a Sinkie woman will divorce her hubby for the money and a Sinkie man will divorce a bitch who has hurt his 'prick' ..opps I meant pride!

Unless it's fucktard like you who neithier have any money or pride.

So what's to lose or to protect from from fucktard loser like you! LOL

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You people damn kaypoh.

Other people private affairs also want to kah cheow.

PAP dogs make interesting story mah. If you don't kah cheow them they will kah cheow you. Remember reporters standby 24/7 at Yaw's HDB corridor...this is called retribution hitting back at PAP.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brother,please use your PAP connection to find out how many of our ministers,MPs are fuckers?and who are they?God bless,amen