• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How Jesus ended up as God

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The medina constitution already proved he exist as his name was mentioned.. That was the only proof found. Nothing else was written about mohamed by writers during period of his lifetime.the sunnahs was written probably 200 years later so I wouldn't follow unverified stories if i were you.

Refer post #440.

Below some of the Prophet's pbuh, belonging. U can google for more:

1608340658905.png

1608340684796.png

1608340798947.png

1608340852982.png

1608340993374.png

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those who studied the Quran with the intention to find errors and contradictions ended up embracing Islam. One of them is Mathematics Professor Gary Miller from Canada, who also was a former Theologian. American Professor Jeffery Lang too. Both Professors converted to Islam!

Dr. Jeffery Lang
received his Ph.D from the prestigious Purdue University, and taught at many Universities in the US. Dr. Lang, who was born in Connecticut and raised as a Catholic, became atheist at a later stage in his life, then converted to Islam after reading the Quran. Dr. Lang authored many books including the two bestsellers “Struggling to Surrender,” and “Even Angels ask; A Journey to Islam in America”. Here’s a photo of Professor Jeffery Lang:

1608347385292.png

Dr. Gary Miller was born in Canada to a Catholic family. He studied Theology at the University of The Jesuits, and then also received a Ph.D in Mathematics from the University of Toronto. Thanks to his intelligence and talents, Dr. Miller became of the active missionaries' advocates of Christianity in churches and television for 15 years. However, he later left Catholicism to become a Protestant, and spent 9 years moving between churches and looking for specific answers. He then decided to read the Quran with the intention to find mistakes and contradictions. When he started reading the Quran, Dr. Miller was captivated, and finished it in 3 days, reading it thoroughly. While he was expecting to read in the Quran a detailed account of Prophet Mohammed’s life, his family, and the surrounding environment, Dr. Miller was surprised to see that the Quran was more of a direct communication from Allah to people. Here’s a photo of Professor Gary Miller:

1608347451271.png

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
You do not convert to islam as it's not a religion. You merely believe in God.and submit by doing good works.and be just. And not to cheat or lie even if its against your brother.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Petra Fallacy: Early Mosques do face the Sacred Kaaba in Mecca

https://muslimheritage.com/the-petra-fallacy/
The dome of the rock was built maybe 50 years after muslim conquest of jerusalem. Nothing in the quran the says you must pray 5 times a day nor build mosques nor friday prayers.
The emphasis is to be righteous and just.
Today say in KL, there are hundreds or possibly thousands of mosque. But are Malays righteous and just? Do they refrain from cheating and stealing? Every gomen department has a surau or mosque. But corruption seems to persist or got worse. That's bevause they submit to religion and not to God. No need for mosque if you believe in God.
Even opposition leader, Hadi Awang of Party Islam can even announce that a corrupt Muslim leader is better than a righteous non Muslim leader.
Totally against what is written in the quran. You go follow Hadi Awang and his religion.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
The dome of the rock was built maybe 50 years after muslim conquest of jerusalem. Nothing in the quran the says you must pray 5 times a day nor build mosques nor friday prayers.
Today say in KL, there are hundreds or possibly thousands of mosque. But are Malays righteous and just? Do they refrain from cheating and stealing? Every gomen department has a surau or mosque. But corruption seems to persist or got worse. That's bevause they submit to religion and not to God. No need for mosque if you believe in God.
Even opposition leader, Hadi Awang of Party Islam can even announce that a corrupt Muslim leader is better than a righteous non Muslim leader.
Totally against what is written in the quran. You go follow Hadi Awang and his religion.

PAS controlled states, super markets have 2 queues, 1 for men and 1 for women. The more pious is a muslim, the more radical or irrational he is. You just look at modern countries rule by imams.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Petra Fallacy: Early Mosques do face the Sacred Kaaba in Mecca

https://muslimheritage.com/the-petra-fallacy/

The arguments have many holes. Early mosques would face random directions if really direction cannot be accurately determined till the 9th century according to the author's arguments. Imagine the kabaa is a a flat in Tampines, according to the islamist argument, I am facing the direction of Pasir Ris but actually I am facing the kabaa in Tampines. LOL:

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
You do not convert to islam as it's not a religion. You merely believe in God.and submit by doing good works.and be just. And not to cheat or lie even if its against your brother.

Muslims are ready to belief the lies of a fellow muslim but not the trues from an infidels. Islam is more than being a religion, rules on halal and haram.

You should be interested to read it.

https://thesacredcity.ca/Response to David King.pdf

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
“The whole premise of “deradicalization” is that Islam is a religion of peace that jihadis misunderstand, twist, and hijack … that is a false premise.”

The only deradicalization that will be effective is to expose jihadis to the ‘Revisionist School’ of Islamic history which demonstrates scientifically and methodically that there are holes in the narrative of foundational Islam.

The narrative of early Islam was only written down between 200 and 400 years AFTER the alleged life of Mohammed in the early 7th century.

The early narratives of Islam are thus seen to be unreliable and archeology now shows that those narratives were invented.

Islam will collapse as a result of the so-called ‘Revisionist School’ which should actually be called the ‘Restorationist School’, since they are ‘restoring’ the true narrative of the Arab imperial, political movement that was crafted into Islam by the caliphs.

~Robert Spencer

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ehhh...Bhai. U short circuit issit? Muslims are told to follow the exemplary of the Prophet...his sunnah. So wat no mentioned of 5 x prayers a day and no masjid? I really hope we dont go back in circles again. Many times i already show prove from the Quran. Very tiring kip repeating. I will be exhausted not cos i am able to answer ur post. I have no problem with all ur questions. Bring it on. But if u keep asking me the same old questions, i may just skip ur post. Tats not intellectual discussion.

Ahem....tell me which race is perfect? No corruption, cheating, stealing? I am quite surprise such questions coming from u. Oh ya.....morning todi ya.:biggrin:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ehhh...Bhai. U short circuit issit? Muslims are told to follow the exemplary of the Prophet...his sunnah. So wat no mentioned of 5 x prayers a day and no masjid? I really hope we dont go back in circles again. Many times i already show prove from the Quran. Very tiring kip repeating. I will be exhausted not cos i am able to answer ur post. I have no problem with all ur questions. Bring it on. But if u keep asking me the same old questions, i may just skip ur post. Tats not intellectual discussion.

Ahem....tell me which race is perfect? No corruption, cheating, stealing? I am quite surprise such questions coming from u. Oh ya.....morning todi ya.:biggrin:
No way. Believers are to seek guidance only from God. Unless of course you do not have faith.
The more Muslims try to sort out their predicament by using religion, the more problems they will encounter. Thats because religion is flawed. Evidence has shown that countries that are more religious inclined will not progress not become as prosperous as those that are based on logic.

It's a known fact that rituals does not make a person more righteous and just. You can build hundreds of mosques and pray hundreds of times but its all wasted as that is not what is ordained.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No way. Believers are to seek guidance only from God. Unless of course you do not have faith.
The more Muslims try to sort out their predicament by using religion, the more problems they will encounter. Thats because religion is flawed. Evidence has shown that countries that are more religious inclined will not progress not become as prosperous as those that are based on logic.

It's a known fact that rituals does not make a person more righteous and just. You can build hundreds of mosques and pray hundreds of times but its all wasted as that is not what is ordained.

Iblis promise mankind lots of wealth. No need to believe in religion or God. Just enjoy to the fullest. Quran man made one. Tis world is paradise to u. But when the angel of death come knocking ur door......ya Syed....too late to repent... :roflmao: :biggrin:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Iblis promise mankind lots of wealth. No need to believe in religion or God. Just enjoy to the fullest. Quran man made one. Tis world is paradise to u. But when the angel of death come knocking ur door......ya Syed....too late to repent... :roflmao: :biggrin:
Iblis job is to divert and it did good as people spend so much time and money on religion instead of doing good things. Instead of contributing to the poor, muslims build grandiose houses of worship and spend time in it. Or waste money on pilgrimage. All totally unecessary.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Info is not is to divert and it did good as people spend do much time and money on religion instead of doing good things. Instead of contributing to the poor, muslims build grandiose houses of worship.

Muslims are the most generous lot. Cos of Islam the religion. Just look at Sinkieland. We paid annual zakat fitrah (aid for the poor), zakat harta (2.5% of our wealth also for the poor), monthly contribution to Mendake/Mosq funds which is more than $15 mthly, and annual income tax to MIW.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muslims are the most generous lot. Cos of Islam the religion. Just look at Sinkieland. We paid annual zakat fitrah (aid for the poor), zakat harta (2.5% of our wealth also for the poor), monthly contribution to Mendake/Mosq funds which is more than $15 mthly, and annual income tax to MIW.
Zakat money in malaysia diverted for grandiose programmes and ended up as salary for clerics and religious management. Very little go to the needy

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Iblis job is to divert and it did good as people spend so much time and money on religion instead of doing good things. Instead of contributing to the poor, muslims build grandiose houses of worship and spend time in it. Or waste money on pilgrimage. All totally unecessary.

Just like wats mentioned in the Quran. The conversation between Allah azzawajal and Iblis. Anything tat is against the teaching of the Quran is a win for Iblis. And u have fallen into the trap of Iblis. Enjoy ya. But for how long? Tis is a temporary world. The hereafter is permanent .....either u enjoy in paradise or suffer in eternal hell. LIfe is all about choice. U choose Syed....

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are spot on bro! According to the belief of muslims, islam is the holier than thou and perfect above all other religions on earth. Surely, you will expect having a surau in every governmental department will make muslim political leaders less corrupt and more just and more peaceful. Data says otherwise, no wonder islamists say they don't believe in data.

Fair that muslims be judged more harshly than other religions and races?

Last edited:

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prophet Muhammad: Orgasm is the epitome of Islam’s Heaven

One of Muhammad’s more interesting sexual statements dealt with the amount of times a man can have sex in one day in Paradise.

A man will have intercourse in Paradise with his wives from among al-hoor al-‘iyn and his wives from among the people of this world, if they enter Paradise with him. A man will be given the strength of a hundred men to eat, drink, feel desire and have sexual intercourse. It was narrated from Anas that the Prophet said: "The believer in Paradise will be given such and such strength for sexual intercourse." He was asked, "O Messenger of Allaah, will he really be able to do that?" He said, "He will be given the strength of one hundred (men)." (Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, no. 2459. He said, (it is) saheeh ghareeb). Sunan al-Tirmidhi #2459 (Source)
An additional three Hadith from Ibn Sad's "Kitab al-Tabaqat al-Kabir"9, volume 1, pages 438, 439. (I have omitted the isnaad and the obligatory blessing on Muhammad):

…The apostle of Allah said, "Gabriel brought a kettle from which I ate and I was given the power of sexual intercourse to forty men."
…The apostle of Allah was given the power to equal to that of forty men and the people of paradise will be given the power equal to eighty men
…The prophet was granted the power of sexual intercourse to that of forty men.
Ibn Kathir commenting on 56:35-37 says regarding the amount of times a man can have sex in one day in Paradise:

(In Paradise, the believer will be given such and such strength for women.) Anas said, "I asked, `O Allah's Messenger! Will one be able to do that' He said,
(He will be given the strength of a hundred (men).)'' At-Tirmidhi also recorded it and said, "Sahih Gharib.'' Abu Al-Qasim At-Tabarani recorded that Abu Hurayrah said that the Messenger of Allah was asked, "O Allah's Messenger! Will we have sexual intercourse with our wives in Paradise'' He said,
(The man will be able to have sexual intercourse with a hundred virgins in one day.) Al-Hafiz Abu `Abdullah Al-Maqdisi said, "In my view, this Hadith meets the criteria of the Sahih, and Allah knows best.'' Allah's statement,
(`Urub,) Sa`id bin Jubayr reported that Ibn `Abbas said, "They are in an infatuated state with their husbands, haven't you ever seen a she-camel in heat? She is like that.'' Ad-Dahhak reported from Ibn `Abbas who said, "The Urub and their husbands are their sweet hearts, and they are their husbands' sweet hearts.'' Similar was said by `Abdullah bin Sarjis, Mujahid, `Ikrimah, Abu Al-`Aliyah, Yahya bin Abi Kathir, `Atiyah, Al-Hasan, Qatadah, Ad-Dahhak and others. Ad-Dahhak reported from Ibn `Abbas;
Muhammad claimed he was gifted to perform sexually 40 times a day and that men in Paradise can have sex up to 80 or 100 times a day. Do the math - 100 times a day is over four times an hour for 24 hours. That this doesn’t leave much time for anything else does it? Muhammad promised unlimited sex. So, what do you think was on Muhammad’s mind?

~Orgasm is the epitome of Islam’s heaven.

@syed putra You repent and accept Islam, your earthly life is nothing comparing with Islam's heaven, you shall engage in sexual act after sexual act!